Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: FTWD: Survive With Me (randomname98766789 x greenandgold)

“You already make me happy, Alicia. I’m so lucky to have met you. I’m happy that we know each other and I look forward to getting to know you even better. You’ve become such an amazing friend to me already. I’m glad to call you mine. I honestly don’t see my future without you in it. I don’t care how short of a time we have known each other. You mean so much to me already. I feel so strongly for you. I enjoy touching your body and feeling you against me. I can’t get enough of you.” Their eyes were locked together as he continued to massage her pussy with his fingers. “So… tell me what else you want to know about me. You can ask me anything you want, Alicia.” He whispered into her ear, moving his lips further along her neck and shoulder.

This might not have been very traditional. Most couples did not learn more about each other while doing this, but he found it adorable and hoped that Alicia would as well. After all, it was hot, thinking about Alicia asking him questions while she moaned in pleasure. Still, he had every intention on bringing her to the edge, making her release as he touched her tight pussy. His fingers continued to slide all over her walls, as deep as he could reach. “I won’t hold anything back from you, Alicia. I will tell you everything you want to know. You’re so perfect. I don’t want to ever lose you.”

Back
Top Bottom