Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: FTWD: Survive With Me (randomname98766789 x greenandgold)

Alicia was surprised by Jake's words. That was the last thing she expected him to say to her, as they hadn't known each other for very long and they hadn't even been together for very long, either. "Jake, I can't let you do that. You'd be putting yourself at risk, and that's the last thing that I want for you. I want you to be safe and happy. And I don't want to pit you against your own family. That's just not right." She stopped talking a few moments later, when he continued to speak some more. Once he had finished speaking and kissed her, she smiled as he kissed her neck, and then her lips.

"You mean a lot to me, too.." She said softly, honestly. When he asked if there was anything he could help her with, a smile came to her lips and then she nodded eagerly. "Actually, there is. You could help me figure out why we're just sitting here taking instead of doing something more fun." There was a twinkle in her eyes as she said this and they both knew what she meant, without her having to come right out and say it. After the brunette spoke, she shifted on the bed and pushed Jake back against the pillows as she kissed him, while her hands rested on his hips.

“Someone has stamina, yeah?” Chuckling, Jake fell over onto his back when Alicia pushed him down. It appeared she was ready for a second round tonight. Of course, Jake would not complain about that. “For the record, if you want me happy – the only way I can see myself being happy involves being with you – even if that takes me off the ranch.” Perhaps Alicia thought it was wrong to ask him to choose or pit him against his family. However, Jake could not bear the thought of losing this girl. Leaning forward for another kiss, he rested his own hands onto the nude girl’s waist. “What do you want to do, then? Do you have any ideas?” The male questioned softly, looking deep into those eyes.

“There’s something I’d love to try with you if you’re open to something kinky.” Jake continued, sliding his hands up her body and resting them over her breasts before giving them a rough squeeze. “I’d love to take some rope and tie you up.” Jake suggested, wanting Alicia to know that he loved being kinky and dominant in the bed. Of course, he would do whatever she wanted. It was important to him that they were together doing this. If she was not into it, Jake could deal with it but her certainly hoped she would agree to trying it.

Alicia laughed at Jake's words when he commented on her stamina. "What can I say? I can't get enough of a good thing," She said and teased him back. "Oh, I have plenty of ideas, but I'm sure that you have some that you'd like to share first." After she said that, she happily kissed him back. A smile came to her lips at his next words. "Something you wanna try? Do tell," The brunette said and then moaned loudly as his hands moved to her breasts and squeezed them roughly. "I definitely can't wait to see what you have in mind after that," She told him eagerly.

"You wanna tie me up?" The young woman asked and laughed softly. "We can do that. But just make sure that the door's locked so no one tries to barge in and finds us like this. The last thing I wanna do is have to listen to Nick bitch and moan about how I put myself in a dangerous position, after he walks in on us having sex. I'd get a lecture from him, and then from my mother because Nick never did know how to keep his mouth shut when found out stuff about me." She got up a few moments later and walked over to the door, making sure that it really was locked.

Approaching Alicia, Jake removed a set of handcuffs from a bag in his closet. Stopping in front of her, Jake attached the cuffs onto her wrists. These were real cuffs – not toys. Alicia was only escaping when Jake deemed it appropriate. Yet, the cuffs were not TOO tight, but they would keep her restrained. “You look so hot in handcuffs.” He winked before pulling her back towards the bed. Positioning his girlfriend onto her back, Jake used a length of rope to tie around the middle chain of each cuff and raise it to the headboard where he tied the chain, keeping her arms and hands above her head.

“Do you feel helpless yet?” Jake smirked as he spread open her legs, using a rope to bind each ankle to a post at the foot of the bed. He ensured he could fit a couple fingers in between her skin and the rope for safety reasons – but it was tied as tight as possible without doing harm to Alicia. Now that this was done, Jake felt ready for the finishing touches. He removed a dark blue scarf and a white cloth, intending to blindfold and gag Alicia for sex. “Before I do this, I want to kiss you again. It’ll be a bit before you can kiss me freely.” Jake added, leaning down to capture her lips after straddling her again.

Alicia's eyes widened as she watched everything that Jake did. She loved that they didn't have to hide how they felt about bondage from each other. The young woman enjoyed being tied up for both of their pleasure, and she trusted him to not do anything that was too damaging to her. As he slid the handcuffs on her wrists, then bound them to the bed, and tied a rope to them, she was relaxed. Even when he next tied both of her ankles to the bed as well, with her legs spread open wide for him, she still never protested. When he asked if she felt helpless yet, she shook her head.

"Not until you put the blindfold on." Once he did that, the brunette shrugged and continued to remain relaxed. As soon as his lips touched hers after he finished speaking, she had no trouble kissing him back and enjoying how his soft lips felt against hers, and moaned softly as she loved how it felt. When the kiss ended several minutes later because they needed to each breath, there was a grin on her lips.

The grin on Alicia’s face was beautiful. Her lips looked so full, so kissable. Even though they had literally spent a handful of minutes locked in a kiss, Jake wanted more. Ducking his head down and attacking her neck with his mouth, Jake peppered his lips all across her skin. One hand slipped in between their bodies and in between her legs. This hand pressed down firmly onto her clitoris, providing ample pressure onto the sensitive mound of flesh. “You’re so fucking hot like this.” Jake whispered into the brunette’s ear. This was everything Jake hoped for – and more.

Despite their first round of sex happening not that long ago, Jake felt his manhood growing harder. How could it not? Alicia was a gorgeous girl and Jake cared very deeply for her. Here she was, tied to his bed. Grinding against her thigh, Jake captured her mouth again in a kiss. His free hand started to fondle both of her breasts, ensuring that he spent time with each. “Are you ready?” He whispered into her ear, gently nipping at the flesh again before kissing her. At this point, Jake was almost at full arousal with a full, throbbing erection.

Alicia moaned as Jaked kissed her neck and slipped a hand between her legs and began to rub her clit. His words made her smirk, even as she continued to moan and writhe beneath him. When he dropped his head down and their lips met once more, she eagerly kissed him back. A few moments later, she felt him against her thigh, and then his hands against her breasts, playing with them. "Definitely ready," The young woman assured him. She enjoyed feeling how turned on he was because of her. The smile on her lips widened. The brunette moved her
head and started to kiss his neck.

Smiling, Jake captured Alicia’s mouth for another kiss when he initially thrust forward. His thick, hard cock was sent inside of the girl, filling that tight pussy of hers. Unable to help himself, a rather loud moan left his lips when he first entered the brunette. His hands actually reached up to her bound ones, taking them in his own and giving them a gentle squeeze. Bondage might be considered kinky, but he saw this as making love, still. His hips started to slowly pump forward and backwards, thrusting his girth in and out of her constantly. “This feels so good… even better than before.” Jake breathed out against her lips, wanting his girlfriend to know just how good this was making him feel.

Alicia moaned loudly against the gag as Jake finally thrust his cock inside of her. It felt so good for them to be together like this again, even though they had just had sex together not that long ago. But it was apparently true that she couldn't get enough of him. The sound of his moan turned her on even more if that was possible. And when she felt his hands reach up to grab her bound ones, she smiled. His words and actions drove her crazy, as she moved her body back against his. The brunette moaned against Jake's lips as they continued to kiss and move against each other.

Angelic – it was the only word Jake could think of to describe Alicia. She looked beautiful, sounded beautiful, and this moment was that exactly. Looking deep into her eyes while thrusting, the male felt his cock throbbing harder each time that she moaned. Holding her hands also turned him on, feeling their arms and their bodies pressed together. “You’re so amazing.” He whispered quietly, kissing down her neck. He did use one hand to reach down in between her legs and massage her clitoris, wanting to bring his girlfriend as much pleasure as possible. “You’re driving me crazy babe. I want to do this as often as we can.” He purred lowly, still kissing her over the gag as much as possible.

Alicia could only moan against the gag as Jake used his fingers to drive her crazy, and then resumed slamming his cock in and out of her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her breathing grew heavy as her boyfriend's fingers worked her body. His words made her smile, and she slammed her body even harder into his, in encouragement to have him keep going. The brunette nodded at his words when he said that they should do this as often as possible. She really liked that idea. They would just have to make sure no one would barge in on them as they did this.

Although he was toppling closer towards the edge, Jake decided to slow down. Rough sex was fun, but he wanted to finish himself and Alicia with something slower. Rough sex and vanilla sex were both romantic, but he wanted a change of pace. Slowly, the male did continue sliding his cock in and out of the brunette as he passionately kissed her gagged lips. His hands decided to remain latched with hers, holding them tightly. Their eyes were locked together and Jake could not stop smiling. “I’m such a lucky guy. I’m never going to let you out of my arms, Alicia.” He promised to her before kissing the girl again. Now, he was getting close and every inch of his manhood started throbbing as he knew it would only be a matter of time before he released.

Alicia couldn't more than moan against the gag, since it was placed so well over her lips. She kept moving her body against's Jake's and sighed softly in pleasure each time he thrust his cock in and out of her. The brunette nodded at his words and loved as he smiled as they continued to make each other feel amazing. She was lucky to have found someone as wonderful as Jake was. The two of them kept moving against each other, and each thrust from him drove her more and more crazy, until finally, her back arched and the young woman moaned loudly against the gag as she came.

Jake knew that he and Alicia were meant to be together. After she came, his own orgasm released as well, filling her tight walls with his semen. During the recharging period where he was calming down, Jake spent time massaging her breasts and kissing her neck. Once he recovered, Jake reluctantly pulled out of Alicia and started to untie her. The gag was obviously the last thing he removed, but soon enough the brunette was free from her bonds. After that, he basically collapsed against her body, pulling her into a tight embrace. “Tonight…. Has been the best night of my life.” Jake admitted to Alicia, and he meant every word that he said. They had mind-blowing sex and they started their relationship tonight. It could not get any better than that, but he was sure that life with Alicia would always be amazing.

Alicia smiled at Jake's words as they cuddled together once they had both come. "Mine too," She said softly, and then leaned in and kissed him. The brunette didn't care that his semen was dripping down her legs and onto the bed. That she wasn't on birth control and Jake hadn't used a condom. For the first time in years, she planned to throw caution to the wind and not worry, at least for today. Besides, there was something freeing about the two of them having unprotected sex. She always tried to stay on the straight and narrow and be prepared for anything.

But not tonight. Tonight the young woman was just content to act her age for once and let whatever was going to happen, happen.

“What do you say we get dressed and go for a stroll around the ranch tonight?” Jake suggested. “It is a cloudless night and I’d love to cuddle with you underneath the stars.” He whispered softly, though the bed was quite comfortable. Jake would not mind whatever Alicia desired, but he found it romantic and as a good opportunity to continue building each other’s love. Besides, there was a chance of perhaps making love underneath the clear sky and that was something Jake always wanted to do as well. He could be a sappy romantic, but that was just who Jake was. He wanted to give Alicia the world and would stop at nothing to do it. But, if she preferred staying in bed, he would not complain either.

"I'd like that," Alicia said and smiled at Jake. "Just as long as we don't wander off too far. I wanna keep and eye on Nick and Troy and make sure that they don't do anything stupid. Nick's just recently come off of using drugs and Troy, well, I'm worried that he's dangerous. I know that he's your brother and you love him, and I wouldn't expect anything less. But I also know that he'd dangerous and we need to keep an eye on him so that no one will get hurt. As for walking, cuddling and making love under the stars, we can do that. We just need to make sure we have weapons with us, just in case. You never know what's going to happen."

“Don’t you worry. We won’t even leave the property and we can take weapons just in case.” Pulling himself out of the bed, Jake started to find his clothing spread about across the floor. Soon enough, he was finally dressed. While awaiting Alicia to do the same thing, the male began looking through his room for the weapons he kept. There were two handguns and a butcher’s knife that he kept in his own home. He handed Alicia one of the handguns and the knife, tucking the other in his pants. After they had their weapons ready, Jake reached out for Alicia’s hand. “Alright. Does that satisfy you? Are we ready to get moving now?” Jake asked, offering her another soft smile, clearly looking forward to what happened next.

"Yes, I'm satisfied now, and yes, I'm ready to go. Let's just make sure to bring some pillows and blankets in case it gets cold while we're outside." A few moments later, Alicia had packed a medium sized bag with pillows, three blankets that they were going to share, a few more weapons just to be safe, and some extra clothes just in case. Once the bag was packed, she took the bag in one hand and used her other hand to take Jake's hand into hers. "Lead the way," The brunette said softly, and then she was happy to follow as he led her out of the bedroom and into the dark night where they were going to spend more time together.

Approximately five minutes after leaving Jake’s home, the pair reached the location Jake had been thinking about. It was far away from the other houses, but not close to the fenced area. The field was open, full of green, lush grass. The stars were shining brightly, not a cloud in the sky. He felt a light breeze tickle his skin, perfect for an activity like this. Breathing in some of the fresh air, Jake held his breath for a second before exhaling. “Here we are. I know it is not much, but this is a little spot I like to come to certain nights. Far away enough from people to not be bothered, but still safe, still inside the fence.” Removing the blankets from the backpack he carried, Jake spread out two of the largest blankets neatly onto the grass. Then, he took two pillows and placed them down side-by-side. Satisfied with his handiwork, Jake reached down for Alicia’s hand again. Placing their weapons and bags right beside them, the male pulled Alicia onto the ground with him, falling so he hit the ground first, his back flat, and she would land gently on top of him. A goofy smile showed across his face as he captured Alicia’s lips again, still holding onto her hands.

Alicia stood there and watched silently as Jake set everything up for the two of them. A small smile came to her lips, and when he finished, he reached out and pulled her to the ground with him. The action caused him to fall to the ground first, and then she followed and fell down on top of him. The smile on her lips widened, and she kissed him back when he kissed her. Several moments later, however, she ended the kiss, and moistened her lips, before she spoke. "You know, if you wanted to get in my pants again, all you had to do was say so," She teased him.

The two of them laid like this for several moments, as she leaned in and kissed him once more. Her body was pressed tight against his, and the young woman reached out for one of his hands as she broke the kiss once more and looked deeply into his eyes. "Touch me, Jake. I wanna get lost in you again." The words were spoken softly, even though they were the only ones around right now. She was enjoying their private time alone together and she really hoped that nothing and no one would ruin it. She was also really enjoying this time of getting to know Jake.

“Oh, trust me, this is about so much more than just getting in your pants. I don’t care if you told me that we could never have sex again. I would only care about having you in my life, in my arms. Of course, sex is just an extra addition – an addition I love to have.” Winking seductively, it was clear that Jake had quite the sex drive. Thankfully, it appeared that Alicia did as well. Perhaps now that she was finally no longer a virgin, that she finally had a man in her life to love, kiss, and be with, she would become addicted to him and these feelings. Jake knew he was already addicted to Alicia.

So, turning her over onto her back, Jake crawled on top of her. One hand slid into her pants, pulling her panties away from her crotch. Once two of his fingers found her womanhood, they slipped inside of her, slowly thrusting his fingers in and out of her. Then, he leaned down to capture her lips in a kiss. Instead of creating a fast-paced, heated kiss, this particular kiss was slower, romantic, and gentle. His eyes were closed softly, just letting his body sink into the moment, into the feeling. I love kissing you.” He purred quietly against her lips, his head tilting to the side.

Alicia laughed softly as she listened to Jake speak, enjoying it as he joked around with her. Then she turned serious and listened to the rest of what he had to said, and nodded in agreement. She was surprised but happy when he turned her onto her back and then crawled right on top of her. The brunette waited to see what he had in mind next, and wasn't disappointed when he slipped one hand down her pants and pulled her panties away from her crotch. A moan left her lips when she felt him slip some of his fingers inside of her, where he began to thrust them in and out of her.

A few moments later, when he leaned in to kiss her, she slipped her tongue into his mouth as they kissed, sighing softly against his lips. The young woman noticed that his eyes had slipped shut and she was happy that he seemed to be enjoying this as much as she was. His next words, this time against her lips, as her nodding in agreement, as she ended the kiss and pulled back. "I feel the same way," She said, before lowering her head and starting to kiss his neck.

When Alicia started kissing his neck, Jake tilted his head away from Alicia’s so she could have better access to the skin. A soft moan left his lips, still sliding his fingers in and out of her. “You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. The second I saw you, I knew I wanted you to be mine. I could tell how sweet you were, how pretty you were… I couldn’t take my eyes off you. It was literally breathtaking… it still is when I see you.” Jake admitted quietly, rubbing his fingers harder. The brunette had him wrapped around her finger already. There was literally nothing in this world that he would not do for Alicia and her family now.

Looking back towards the girl, it was now his turn to start kissing her neck. When this happened, the thrusting of his fingers intensified and he decided to leave a small mark on her neck, leaving her a love bite. “I couldn’t picture myself with anyone else even if I tried. You’re everything to me, Alicia. I’m not exaggerating. I can’t think of a person who is more important to me than you are.” Jake wanted to make sure Alicia was aware of his strong feelings.

Alicia smiled at Jake, unable to get enough of him and how he made her feel, and what he was doing to her. She had always had trouble trying to talk about her feelings. It had been that way since her father died. The brunette had closed herself off to anyone and everyone else and didn't let them see the things that she truly felt, as a means to protect herself. "I -" She wanted to say that she loved him. But there were two problems with that. One, being that they didn't know each other for very long or very well. It would take some time for the two of them to get to that point.

But there was nothing wrong with admitting that she did have pretty strong feelings for him, even if she wasn't ready to label it as love yet. "I wanna keep getting to know you. I like what I've seen of you so far, and I wanna make you happy." His fingers inside of her were still driving her crazy, in the best way. As soon as Jake's lips found her neck and he started to kiss her there, a little shiver of pleasure thrummed through her body as she enjoyed how he was making her feel. She had a feeling that his mouth on her neck was going to leave a hickey, but she simply couldn't find it in herself to care if anyone saw it or not. They were both consenting adults spending time together, and she trusted him not to hurt her, and that was what mattered.

Back
Top Bottom