Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Hahvoc!

More Info: I have a couple more wigs that are shipping too...they are both more "natural" looking...a blonde and black wig. I'm interested in getting more wigs like the silver and red ones and have each color of the rainbow. XD

Unfortunately, its really expensive to ship from japan ($30) and I ran out of monies. D:

Info: Scared the piss out of my coworker by hiding in a room and throwing stuff down the open hall.
Info: He thinks our nursing home is haunted
Info: I can be such an ass at time ^_^

Info: I fell asleep while driving 65 mph today for about a half mile..amazed I'm not dead.

Sooo....

Packing, moving, test friday, paper due tomorrow.
Mechromancer tonight, power levelling to 50.
Definitely crit on Bnk-3r for 999999k with Zer0 last night. Squealed in disbelief.
http://youtu.be/pcq5sr7i11M <- not me, but I did this.

Info: Reading Lover Reborn and it is the book that will make me cry the most because the main character of this one, Tohrment, was/is my favorite character besides Zsadist and Qhuinn. I just love him and his agony makes me so sad. </3

Info: My roommate has been flirty with one of her coworkers and her being all smiley makes me happy for her.
Info: I have to do my power point shit tomorrow. Ugh.

Info: Got into and argument with my fiance
Info: Texted him something stupid
Info: Can now officially, though sadly, say that I made a grown man cry.
Info: I feel horrible.

Info: Still getting compliments on my hair.
Info: Sometimes even by the same people.
Info: Been getting a lot of compliments on my clothes lately too. Have been for a while it seems.
Info: Been told a lot lately that I look really good in pink.

Fact: I have a huge thing for stockings, garters, garter belts, chokers (more like ribbons than dog collars), and anything lacy and/or see through.
Fact: I also love braces. God damn I love a cute girl smiling with braces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom