Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: I have very little sympathy for oversensitive people. I'm a brick wall compared to you so grow a spine and quitcha bitchin'.
Info: FINALLY got my new corset. It's very pretty. :3

Info: Adieu aux menteurs, aux chiennes, et des lâches.
Info: Tá mé ró-shean le haghaidh cluichí childish.
Info: Jeg burde ikke bli overrasket av folk lenger. Jeg er ferdig med dem.

Fact: Super excited about eating Ramen for dinner tonight.
Fact: I'm very backwards about what people consider 'college student dinners'. I almost never eat Ramen.

Info: So wish some people knew it's mature to learn to deal with pains and losses, not to learn to run away from them. :/
Fact: Inside I dislike this person so much...

Fact: I WISH I could run away from my pain right now.
Fact: That's probably end up killing me. XD So, bad plan anyhow.

Fact: I'm kind of out of my mind on painkillers, sugar, and caffeine

Fact: I've spent 25hrs straight at work due to working 2 13hr shifts that had a 1 hr overlap

Fact:I have a monstrous headache

Info: Minatei needs to post pictures of being a kitty.
Info: Can only dress up as a kitty once I have a car to go to the mall to complete an outfit idea.

Fact: I have a hole in my stomach.
Fact: It was weird to finally see photos of it. But oddly - cool to look at.

Fact: I lost weight... and I was scared for a second I had gone underweight. XD But it was just my paranoia since I was still in a healthy range.

Info: And well fine, agreed to Hahvoc this once.

Fact (you could look it up): The Red Wings, after nearly a month of looking, finally found someone they could beat, prevailing 5-4 over the Hurricanes at Joe Louis Arena - and with the Western Conference's favorite whuppin' boys, the Blue Jackets, coming to Hockeytown later this week, maybe - just maybe - this plague of dispiriting losses has been broken. Captain Nick Lidstrom is back from injury, and was typically plus-three in last night's tilt.

Fact: I went back for a check up today, and laughed when the nurse asked if I had any pain.
Fact: I had some odd urge to dye my hair blonde, but I'm much too lazy to go through all that bleach.
Fact: I probably don't want it enough. : P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom