Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he's a crossdresser? Who cares why he wears one.

Info: Thankfully my shirt is just long enough to cover my tits when it's just hanging around my neck or else things would have been seen that can't be unseen since my roommate needs to learn to KNOCK ON MY GODDAMN DOOR.

Fact: Well, I'm technically 50% japanese and 50% new zealander. XD
Fact: I only take my bra off when I'm alone in the house or with my sister. Otherwise... definite no. >.<
I have a clear limit to how much I show off publically.

Fact: I had a dream where I was in some sort of latin american village with a drug cartel/warlord.

fact: we went into the sewers where we found this horrible monster

fact: I had to block a spell that for whatever reason was made to look like the eye of Sauron.

Dreams...

I once had a dream where a little girl was walking with a teddy bear and she stood in front of a river. Then it began to rain, and the little girl dropped the bear and went off running. Then I could see the teddy bear's stomach that had a heart and said "Forever Together" and a tear falling off it's eye.

I think it's the dream that has marked me more until now. :/

Fact: I ran into my ex-girlfriend today - she got fat, and secretly this made me very happy.
Fact: I know, that's a really terrible fact.
Fact: It's not as satisfying to run into an ex-boyfriend and realize they gained weight. D:

Info: Asked out a friend, she came out, I paid. Later found out she's only into tall, blond, white guys who are at least 10 years older than her. Especially if they tell her to lose weight and screw her at their leisure then dump her.

Info: Beginning to wonder if life is just trying to get me to give up

Fact: I bought perfume today - and a two piece.
Fact: It's been four or five years since I've owned a two piece.
Fact: I'm more excited about my perfume.

Fact: Mass Effect 3 has ended up consuming way more of the past 24 hours of my life than I would have anticipated and be comfortable with.

Fact: If I wear a casual floral dress, people automatically add ten years to my age.
Fact: If I wear Converse and a hoodie - people subtract ten years.

^^^^This is all referring to what I look like in real life, I don't look much different in photos.^^^^

Fact: I went back to school today. Tired as hell now.
Fact: I fell asleep in the girls bathroom.... On the toilet. x'3

Fact: I'm happy its now sundress weather in NYC
Fact: I need to find a friend for outdoor adventures....the kind sundresses are built for.

Fact: I'm happy in 60 degree weather.
Fact: It was 70 degrees today, and people thought I was crazy calling it 'hot out'.

Fact: It's also allergy season for me.
Fact: My trashcan is filled with more tissue paper than a teenage boy's trashcan after he figures out how to jerk off.

Fact: It's snowing here.... in March. -_-
Fact: Almost done with Winter Quarter
Fact: Enjoys Japanese Music
Fact: Really wants a hot shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom