Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: In love with the band called Red. I recommend their music highly.
Info: Gonna try going to bed early to see if it helps knock out this cold.
Info: It's weird not seeing Josh tonight, but we both agreed to it since I'm sick and he has no sick days.
Info: CUPCAKE WARS and CHOPPED.

Fact: Finally bagged ME3.
Fact: If it's anything like the last two, it should be suitably epic.

Fact: I'm not seeing sleep in my future tonight. :)

Fact: I went to the gym today.
Funny: I didn't have the guts to tell a guy he was using the stair climber wrong - but his face read: "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED".

So I didn't want to tell him he had to elevate it to really get a good work out.

Fact: Challenge, accepted! Bam!
Fact: I feel like pole dancing gives even an Asian like me a great ass.

Minatei said:
I HATE race stereotypers. Especially when it comes to people's bodies. Gosh.

Hope that wasn't directed at me - and if it was, sorry. Didn't mean any harm in it.

Just thought it was funny I fell into that stereotype. Just took after my mum is all.

No sorry. It wasn't directed at you. Just kind of had an argument with some racist and I had to let it out somewhere. :/

As far as what you said, I'm sure many people fall into that stereotype. And many others don't. Though I have come upon people that think I'm flat because I'm asian (they haven't seen me yet). And well, I'm really the opposite of flat on either side. >.>
But more than that I guess I just grew sick of seeing people critic others they don't even know. Luckily at least I haven't seen that in BM.
Oh well... I suppose silly people will always judge what they don't know. ...

Dysy said:
Minatei said:

Hope that wasn't directed at me - and if it was, sorry. Didn't mean any harm in it.

Just thought it was funny I fell into that stereotype. Just took after my mum is all.

Fact: I think you should post pics of this booty...you know..to fight stereotypes >.>

Anansi said:
Dysy said:
Minatei said:

Fact: I think you should post pics of this booty...you know..to fight stereotypes >.>

Or to just quell curiosity.
Fact: Obviously it's for science.

Minatei said:
No sorry. It wasn't directed at you. Just kind of had an argument with some racist and I had to let it out somewhere. :/

As far as what you said, I'm sure many people fall into that stereotype. And many others don't. Though I have come upon people that think I'm flat because I'm asian (they haven't seen me yet). And well, I'm really the opposite of flat on either side. >.>
But more than that I guess I just grew sick of seeing people critic others they don't even know. Luckily at least I haven't seen that in BM.
Oh well... I suppose silly people will always judge what they don't know. ...

That's completely fine - I was about to say.. I didn't feel I was offending anyone, just myself of course. x)

Fact: I dislike stereotypes as well - even if I do fall into some of them. >.>
Fact #2: I'm also not flat. x) Asian boobs FTW!

Fact: I find asian women hot >_>

Fact: I'm moving to Texas soon...and I am a very liberal minded individual....politics shall become my black plague @.@

Fact: I'm about 1/8th asian, my grandma's aunt who is 100% asian literally only talks to me about settling down with a nice asian girl every time she sees me.

Info: As it stands so far my name up is. Arawak, ?, Chinese, Japanese, French, Scottish, Indian, Syrian. That I know of. I look Black so people usually just assume though my family didn't come to America till the 1960's

Fact: I really am a gamer
Info: It's because I'm selling my xbox to get a copy of Starcraft 2 from my friend.
Fact: I'm 100% Lithuanian, and people think that most Europeans are handsome.
Info: People mix me in with the Russians (also communists) and think I speak Russian
Info: If a man has to wear a bra, there's something way wrong with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom