Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Feeling much better today.
Fact: I ended up having a lot less to study for than I had anticipated... It's weird having all this free time now during finals week. .-.

Info: gloam is a weird word.
Info: Want to take a nap.
Info: watching Up with a friend.
Info: Going to see another apartment today.
Info: So much work to do tonight.

info: Loved the new place we looked at. It's being renovated so if we get it - all fucking new.
Info: Fuck my fish bio class. SO glad I only have one more class of it.
Info: Exhausted, in pain, and just in a foul mood all around.

Info: 3 hour exam at 9 am
Fact: I've taught the entire course to myself because the professor blows. Will be up late learning last minute cases. FML.

I work at a Sushi Bar...washing dishes. But hey! It's a pretty neat place to work...I love the culture and the small business environment. :]

Fact: Going swimming helps straighten your back (like actually swimming laps).
Info: Had a girl watch me swim today, she was cute. She said hi, and I replied hi before I swam away.
Info: Was trying to keep up with dad.
Fact: Taking a 2 year break from swimming and swimming 500 meters in one night really hurts my shoulders, triceps, and upper back ><

Info: -SMILES- Commando PJS away!
Info: Almost done with my paper. I need to write like two more paragraphs but I think my brain just turned off.
Info: sleeping soon.

Info: I don't know why this made me laugh so much
tumblr_lvqw1yPFna1r7hg2oo1_500.jpg

Info: Gametime.
Info: Dropping the dog off at daycare and then 4 hour exam (I was mistaken when I said 3), 3 hour review session, getting ready for the 2 hour exam tomorrow.
Info: Playing my Rocky music to get pumped up!!

Info: Super excited that 7/10 things I ordered from ebay have come in!
Info: Only two more christmas presents left from ebay. Then my jacket which probably won't arrive until after christmas.
Info: Tired as hell, but my day has been perked up by one of my favorite ladyfriends. <3
Info: The amount of money in my bank account made me smile. Especially because I am getting paid on friday.
Info: Today has been stressful/painful, but it has gotten better. <3

Info: just been informed that my dad's messed up his hernia so badly he can barely move and will be needing surgery.

Info: My dad has a strangled hernia that's getting bigger and bigger and refuses to see a doctor citing he can handle it because he knows his body. I'm not sure he understands how painful his possible death would be if it bursts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom