Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I've made a conscious decision to wear sweat pants today and not to shower. Hell, if I'm going to be inside studying all day, might as well be comfy.

Ok...maybe a relaxing bubble bath later. They make everything better.

Fact: Hates going to see the Dentist only because they always get their tools caught in my chain and cause me extreme pain.
Fact: They should not be touching my chain.
Fact: My chain is connected to a tooth that is in my jaw still, and trying to be pulled through the bone.
Fact: Hurts like a bitch.

Info: Think I'm always going to be cursed with being called cute.
Info: I don't mind being called cute. After awhile, it gets old. I'm not a teenager.

Info: Yeah, I think it's worse when it comes from a guy you like. =/ It's like "Can't I be pretty instead of just cute? Kthnx."

Info: Should make some food.

Info: I'm a self-proclaimed insomniac.
Fact: Sleep isn't coming easy tonight.
Info: If I can get to sleep, it's going to be with the pillow over my head.

Fact: Christmas shopping is doooooonneeee~
Fact: I have a seven pound can of almond paste sitting in my kitchen. I still have to pick up the rest of the ingredients, but yes, holiday baking shall imminently commence.

Fact: I love perfect timing. When I take a dinner break and get to talk to my love bug at the same time.
Fact: Back to studying in a bit. Need endurance to get me through.

Fact: Hating people so much right now. I just want to get this fucking project done and now I'm going to be up all night due to the incompetence of others.

Fact: Finals week and I am not feeling the best right now. Feverish and nauseous... This week is gonna be fun. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom