Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: There is far too much liquor in this house, and I have far too much access to it.

Info: Mmm, alcohol which I don't have right now.
Info: Also - funny how everyone thinks I'm a dude. Amusement is always had.
Info: Work is lame.
Info: Gonna be working a 12am-8am shift on the 12th and 13th. SUCKAGE. But extra monies. <3

Fact: According to Palm Bay police, its somehow my black grandma's fault, that a white guy ran her over while she was while she was walking on the grass away from the street. He also said ."IT is what it is, don't make a big thing about this, he was remorseful, you should just let it go."

Fact: Worked thirteen out of the last fourteen days. My one day/night off consisted of helping cook for Thanksgiving and doing Black Friday shopping, so there was only so much actual rest to be had there.
Fact: Despite this, sad paycheck will continue to be sad. I had better remain vigilant with myself when I say that this place is just a temporary goddamn fix.
Fact: I met two pretty redheads in the past two weeks, separate encounters, and had a nice moment with each one. I had the courage to ask the girl out both times, but not the fun money. Sigh.
Fact: Time for something positive. I'm growing more and more on how I look with short hair and scruff. (Though I still hate you, nose.) It's weird not having even some small amount of my curls, but I could get used to this.

As_Day_Fades said:
Fact: Worked thirteen out of the last fourteen days. My one day/night off consisted of helping cook for Thanksgiving and doing Black Friday shopping, so there was only so much actual rest to be had there.
Fact: Despite this, sad paycheck will continue to be sad. I had better remain vigilant with myself when I say that this place is just a temporary goddamn fix.
Fact: I met two pretty redheads in the past two weeks, separate encounters, and had a nice moment with each one. I had the courage to ask the girl out both times, but not the fun money. Sigh.
Fact: Time for something positive. I'm growing more and more on how I look with short hair and scruff. (Though I still hate you, nose.) It's weird not having even some small amount of my curls, but I could get used to this.
Fact: Each time you don't have a threesome, somewhere a child ceases to dream.

Anansi said:
As_Day_Fades said:
Fact: Each time you don't have a threesome, somewhere a child ceases to dream.
Fact: Especially with Red-Heads. ;D

Reds are for me what blondes are for most other men. Believe me, I know. But no threesome action - these were two separate times.

FACT: I cease to understand the significance of hair color. Especially a man's desire for redheads - which seems to take a rather popular liking.
FACT: I once met a girl with orange hair, a natural ginger, who screamed at me for adoring her color. She apperently thought people only liked her for her hair color. I'm not quite sure, if she was so upset, why she didn't just dye it. O:

In some ways, I know what you mean, Mystica. I'm not a fan of my natural color, so..... I dye it. It makes me happy. But, I can understand people having a preference for a certain hair color. I like them all, but I do like darker hair colors better on average. :)

Fact: I woke up this morning feeling like I'd had sex. God its a weird feeling.

Fact: I want to find an RP to distract me through all this, but I'm kinda lazy and no one bites at my odd RP threads.

Info: Red heads happen to have the rarest hair color so that could be why - the rarity of it.
Info: The origin of blond jokes is because people with lesser stature [aka the farmers and such] weren't as well educated and had blond hair from being outside all the time.

Info: I think I might dye my hair white in the spring with some red, black, and blue high lights

Info: My writing ability is directly proportional to the interest I take in the subject I am writing about at the moment... and also the amount of sleep I have gotten beforehand.
Info: I have spent more time watching anime (both series and movies counted together) than all the live-action movies/shows throughout my lifetime put together.
Info: I have a height complex
Info: I would love to get a Touhou plush as a birthday gift even though I am 20 years old

Fact: I'm strolling about fetlife realizing how good some BMer's look naked and pondering why I didn't do this before.

Fact: I agree with this video

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPpatfueTqI&feature=related[/video]

ADF: You're not the only one that's attracted to redheads, I like redheads, so long as it's not like ginger red (almost orange), I prefer the darker redhead ;P
Info: To me, brunettes are by far my favorites, I have yet to see one actually dye her hair to a different color (other than cosplay)
Fact: I know nothing about hair coloring, I'm too manly for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom