Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wreckles said:
CyanideDisaster said:
Fact: Manged to cut open both of my thumbs at work-- not with a knife, no. With a small cardboard box that contained nail polishes and lip gloss.
Fact: I fucking fail.

This would be an assault on my masculinity if it happened to me.

I'm sure if you worked where I work it would be an assault on your masculinity in of it's self... I work at the Gap. :p

Fact: Here in Winterpeg it's barely snowed at all. I mean we've got maybe six centimeters of snow? It didn't snow til November either, usually we've got a foot of snow by Halloween.

Rabbitch said:

• Fact: I love it when my ferrets snore. It's the most adorable sound... ever!

Fffffffffeerrreeeeettttssssssssssssssssss. If I found myself in a situation where I could maintain one or more ferrets I would acquire one asap.
Picture for good measures.
CAN I KEEP IT!?
hVDEH.jpg

Fact:I just spent all my black Friday money and cleared out my bank acct buying my family tickets to florida, gonna be there by midnight.

Fact: I'm in West Palm Beach
Fact: My Gran was killed this morning and in less than 12 hrs life went from awesome to shite.

My heart goes out to you and your family Anansi. I'm sure you'll have plenty people around you the next few days, but if you need someone to talk to, you can hit me up. I spent Thanksgiving in the hospital a few years ago for a family member, eventually making the decision to pull the plug. It's rough.

Ferrets are awesome. They're the kind of pet you want in multiples; if you have just one you miss out on so much cuteness. At one point I had four.

Fact: Just worked ten days straight. Days eight and nine saw me with a cold, and nine saw me exhausted. Today, my day off, was spent sleeping, cooking, eating, sleeping, eating again, and now chilling. I enjoy cooking/baking, so that was a perfect combination right there. I is relaxed.
Fact: Black Friday disappoints me when it comes to my fellow man. I get heading out after dinner to wait three or four hours for midnight openings. I understand that from both the perspective of the business and the consumer. But I have a friend who got in line at the local Best Buy at 3am Thanksgiving morning, waited 22 hours for a TV, and pretty much just ignored the existence of the holiday.
Fact: I did my Black Friday shopping online, with my feet up and without wearing pants. Helllooo PS3~
Fact: Time to catch up on a few roleplays, then finally make use of the Xbox I bought myself two weeks ago.

I'm so sorry to hear that Anansi, I hope you and your family are doing alright. You'll be in our thoughts I'm sure.

Fact: This is officially two days now that I have been unable to get to sleep. And not for a lack of trying.
Fact: I'm supposed to go drinking tonight but if I don't get some sleep I don't see this becoming a very successful course of action.

My sincere condolences for you and your family, Anansi. <3

FACT: Turns out I have to undergo two surgeries in January. I have to get all four of my wisdom teeth removed because they have 'twisted' in my gums and need surgery to remove. ;__; AND turns out I have a tumor in my foot. Yayyyy. It's benign, thankfully. Looks like I'm spending my holidays swollen and uncomfortable. ;D
FACT: I want a ferret!!! But I have a rabbit. I luvs my bunny. :)

Fact: I'm not a fan of Florida, public bathrooms smell like nursing homes, streets are too wide...so warm, this time of year should be pleasantly chilled.

Fact: I found out today we have a family plot in a graveyard, its unnervingly large, didn't notice till today that all the slabs around my great grandpa's are blank.

You have my sympathies for your loss, Anansi.

Also, I get what you mean about Florida, but it's a syndrome of being relatively recent development plus lots of land into which to expand. You rarely see three story buildings, either, and in some places, 2 stories is uncommon. It's a different design aesthetic, which generally works for the locale, but I'm happy to be back up north, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom