Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
FACT: Friend's steering wheel broke today.
FACT: Mechanic Mystica fixed the problem!
FACT: Got all greasy to change the power steering fluid and and fix the lines.

Fact: Made some delicious orange chicken stir-fry for dinner. omnomnom.
Fact: I need to use my wok more. And my slow-cooker more.

Info: Is baffled by how the majority of certain kinds of people act.
Info: Has really sore eyes right now.
Info: Hopes to write some tomorrow b/c today it just wasn't happening..... too much nonsense going through my head.
Info: Really hates feeling this way.

Info: Just heard my upstairs neighbors [who are drunk jocks at the moment] singing along to that song that goes, "I know who I want to take me home, take me home, take me home."
Info: They are terrible yet funny singers.

Info: First birthday present of the day? Blood on my pants. Thanks mother nature.
Info: Cramps and a wake up call from a random person pushing the door bell are presents two and three.
Info: However, I did get some birthday text messages and notifications on my facebook.
Info: Now for some generic pain killers, a shower, and fun birthday stuff!

Info: Was also just reminded that my cousin died 11 months to the day on my birthday. Yeah, my good mood just plummeted.

@ sinfulrook & Mr Master: All I could say is I actually laughed out loud. Thank you, I think...? ;P Although I can't seem to agree, since it was pouring outside and I looked like shit. xD

FACT: Hungry but foodless.

Info: Today was kind of shitty.
Info: Immortals wasn't a shitty movie. It was epic.
Info: I really have nothing left to do on my birthday. I'm not even having a party.
Info: I wanna cry.
Info: Instead I'll just suck it up and take out my frustrations on retards with my xbox.

Fact: HHHHHHHHAAAPPPY MOFO BIRTHDAY HAHVY!!! :)
Fact: Fell asleep while watching the Terminator... woke up at the ending credits.
Fact: Was very angry. D;<

Info: The most fun I had was playing xbox.
Info: This is the fourth birthday in a row that has either brought me to tears or close to tears.
Info: I think I should stop expecting anything great to happen on my birthday.

Not an uncommon problem, DA. However, part of me seems to want to cling to something Xena said: if you do good, you are good. You are what you choose to be, so I would recommend choosing to feel good, if that's an option.

Of course, in real life, there's lots of complications. Brain chemistries, idiocyncratic mental habits, etc. It's never as simple as "think positive." But it's a start, and you've got to start somewhere.

I wish I could be more help, DA, I really do. :(

Fact: Has missed MM 0 ^ 0
Fact: People actually DO live in my area...scary XD
Fact: Hates math, hates math with a PASSION DX
Fact: It's raining outside, and i have to go out at some point...boooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom