Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: I really don't like being treated like I'm ignorant or stupid.
Info: This includes being treated as such just because of my age.
Info: If I say I study something and have been for years, more than likely, I already know about it or know more than you.

Info: I got a gift card but i don't know what to get for myself.

Fact: I am quite pleased with my HR experience from years ago, how it helped improve my articulation that much more as well as the knowledge of how to ensure you come across well.
Fact: One week from now I will be the unintentional owner of a recently refurbished Xbox 360, an external hard drive, and a controller(though probably no battery pack) for a flat fifty bucks.
Fact: My interest in an Xbox is mediocre at best; I'm not fool enough to pass an offer like that up though. At least I'm more interested in the 360 than I was the original Xbox, which I had won as a prize and ended up buying all of three games for the thing.
Fact: This time one week from now I'll be getting home following a friend's Friday night keg party + crashing there + whatever else. I have been counting the goddamn days.

Info: Got an xbox for my birthday and a few games and controller.
Info: Also got a membership card for xbox live.
Info: Gonna try hookah tonight. Kind of excited.

Fact: rain makes me depressed and cold XP
Fact: Does NOT want to take this stupid 8AM class next semester...
Fact: Lost her longest rp buddy to a girlfriend he likely wont keep, cute~it was ok when i had a boyfriend, but as soon as you get a girlfriend we're done, fiiiiiine~
Fact: Will eat you for breakfast if you screw with me now <3

Fact: Had to get up at 430am to take my cousin to the bus station.
Fact: I got home to sleep and got woken up half hour later because some Drain Experts were at my house.
Fact: They apparently needed my room, where the main drain was.
Fact: They ripped a giant hole through my wall.
Fact: I hate them.

Fact: Sleepy sleepy. Considering taking some Nyquil and calling it an early night with a book.

info: *walks around and gives candy to everyone* lets make it a happy day ^^

Info: I think I'll be staying away from certain people. Don't need that kind of drama.
Info: Gotta love being late for work for accidentally falling back asleep after a nap.
Info: Stress makes me not want to RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom