Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly, I still get carded for alcohol! However, I do know that (at least here anyway), they have to card you if they think you look 30 or younger. So, at the very least they think 30. But hey..... that's 5 years younger than I am. LOLOL. I'll take that! XD

Oddly, hubs gets carded for alcohol too!!! And he has SIX years on me even. lololol. But he has a baby face. Even his gray hair doesn't give him away. >.<

Fact: I always feel young. Seriously, I was hanging with people in their 40s and 50s at AWA this year. =3=

I woked 6 nights in a row, helped friends move yest, then worked today. I've worked 91 hrs in 8 days, not including the moving as work.

Fact: My feet are kiling me

Fact: Has head pain and neck pain right now.
Fact: Took some meds and will be lying down soon.
Fact: Said head pain is pretty nasty... affecting my vision and thoughts to a degree.
Info: I fucking hate this bullshit.

Info: Halloween is nearing and I'm really excited!
Info: My star rating on my thread has gone down and I don't understand why.... ;.; Damn thing is a kick in the teeth to my confidence in my ability to at least be a decent writer.

Info: Watching Twilight. Horrific, I know, but there are few things I like and a lot of things I hate.
Info: My shitty B movies are worse than twilight but more funny.
Info: None of them are on right now though. >:

Fact: Sometimes wishes she understood the way people exercise logic.
Fact: Some people truly have none.
Fact: Also wonders what people truly classify as 'work'
Fact: Some people truly have a warped perception of it.

Fact: I do not get the appeal of thin crust pizza. Y'know what I do get though? Pizza with a ring of cheese in the crust. Mmm. I wish that shit was easier to find. Also, ricotta pizza and NY buffalo pizza are both fantastic.
Fact: It was raining here before, briefly. I miss it. I would take that snow in a second.
Fact: Day off~
Fact: I like how I look with a week or so of scruff.

Fact: Woke up today to omgsnow.
Fact: While I love the cooler half of the year, snow, maybe you are jumping the gun here a bit. I am still in the middle of appreciating Autumn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom