Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I'm alone for the night, with a car, do I leave and go find trouble, or stay in and enjoy the abundance of liquor?

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: started a healthier eating regimen. We'll see how long I can keep it up.

Info: IT is now my goal to destroy your regimen by any means necessary, including kidnapping you and feeding you.

"You can't make me eat that meat lover's pizza"
THEN STARVE!

...it'll be like a Disney Romance..with stockholm syndrome and everything

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: Yay, my greatest wish has been to experience Stockholm syndrome and get fat.

Info: I'm not sure if I'll enjoy it quite as much if there's no kind of struggle. I think you should at least pretend, maybe cry a little.

Info: I joined IRC....there goes my productivity.

Info: I'll throw a tantrum. Is that better?
Info: Ordered a beautiful Gothic corset and a top hat for my date in a few weeks. [Also, because I love corsets and hats.] <3
Info: The semester is almost over!

Info: Awesome
Info: I don't like DA's fetlife profile pic, it makes it hard to talk during messages...its always like "Read words..don't look..read words...ability to read...fading..illiteracy...claiming me!" I think she should be controversial and wear a burkha for her pic.

>.<
Silly.

Info: Today some random woman stopped me to more or less just gush over my hair.
Info: She told me she wished her hair was as beautiful as mine.
Info: In her gushing, she told me she's never seen such healthy looking long hair that looked like it floated as I walked. O.O

Fact: Today I had about six women ask me if I dyed my hair (which I do not) just because I'm a strawberry blonde.
Fact: I also got called out at work for working super hard and it was kinda embarrassing.

Info: Just learned the girl I've been talking to on AIM for almost 2 years is not who I thought she was. There's been lots of flirting and such both ways...wtf how can it be that coincidental?

Fact: The craving for brite crawlers is almost overwhelming.
Fact: Haven't had a cigarette all day and subsequently feel like kicking everyone in my path.
Fact: The iffy internet signal has forced me from my room into the freezing cold living room which has done nothing to improve my mood.

Fact: My tooth is killing me and I have no dental coverage.
Fact: I just got to partake in the massive derping of a whiteknight on facebook and wonder if fourchan has broken loose onto the internet.
Fact: I'm so bored

Fact: My mouth... hurts...
Fact: I still have fucking braces and they have me wearing these elastics, and they huuurrttt. -whines some more-
Fact: I would take a bunch of painkillers, but I work. :mad:

Elastics suck. I remember when I was about thirteen with braces and elastics. Tough stuff.

Info: Hungry, needing to study, but ebay....
Info: Gonna probably order christmas presents and get myself a little something.

Fact: I have another nasty headache today.
Info: Said headache is making me crave tea more so than on a regular day.
Info: I think I might make some pumpkin spice tea in the very near future.

Fact: Got my black friday clothes shopping spree in the mail today.
Fact: Size 4 tall jeans are falling off. Should had gone w/ the 2's. Still got them hella cheap.

Fact: I am truly fortunate to have certain people who are always there for me no matter what.
Fact: They really know how to make me feel loved and important and special.
Info: I hope they realize just how meaningful that is to me.

Info: Fish bio test was BRUTAL. however, there was a shitload of shark stuff to write about so I think I did pretty damn good.
Info: Have to do a project tonight. FML.
Info: Just wanna relax and do nothing. D;
Info: Loves the people in her life. Like DA. <3

Fact: My PS3 from Black Friday arrived in the mail today. I is excited. I feel like I should be more excited than I am, but that's likely due to being tiredface.
Fact: My new shoes also arrived in the mail today. Size 13-EE. I detest shoe shopping as it's impossible to find things I like in my size, and usually have to go for something slightly uncomfortable or something I'm not in love with. I gave Zappos.com a shot though and it worked out great.
Fact: I will celebrate the aforementioned two facts by...napping.

Fact: Is trying to figure out a way to cover a song via her computer without coming off as a retard. So far it's not going so well.
Fact: I can sing, but I can't always remember the words.

Info: Everyone seems to be in some sort of pain... I have some weird ass swelling under my cheek inside my mouth...
Info: ADF is just two sizes smaller (maybe three?) than my friend who wears size 15-EEE shoes.
Fact: I made a joke about a bra with that shoe size, it was hilarious.
Info: I ordered my christmas present, it cost me $70 (with shipping)
Info: The aforementioned presents involve a new mouse and mousepad
Fact: I have more than enough money to spend, so I'm getting my parents a $600 gift.

Info: As much as I wanna lose weight, I love that I have an hourglass shape and am not a toothpick like some models are.
Info: Completely exhausted. Just one more class to go.
Info: Gonna be looking at a new place today. We'll see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom