Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Wonder's why he has a hard time getting fan based role-plays started.(maybe I should cut down on the length for a starting post.)
Fact: is looking forward to the season finale of doctor Who
Fact:Finds to his horror that he's been enjoying quite a few fanfics recommended by T.V tropes.
Fact: Is looking forward to Fate/Zero!
Fact: Now typically eats once or twice a day. Not really that healthy but Most Days I don't have time...

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Mr Master said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: Too bad Padan was also a crazy woman.

Well, yes, but I can still miss the illusion.

Yes, yes you can.

Btws, you gonna reply to our RP?

Yes.

Just don't ask me when, because I don't know. I haven't been able to sit down and write a damn thing in weeks.

Fact: has a TOOOOOOON of homework to do...blerg...
Fact: is apparently MADE of snark and negativity
Fact: misses some specific creature comforts ; w ;
Fact: is veeeeerrrry tired...sleep please...zzzz

Fact: I'm nearly done holiday shopping for my kids.
Fact: I still have to do holiday shopping for hubs and my nieces and nephews though.
Fact: Just online purchased my daughter's 'big gift' -- Ariel 'Princess & Me' doll and the sleepware outfit.

Fact: I remember getting those kinds of things for Christmas!
Fact: I now work at the Gap and my whole family is getting gap gear for Christmas because it get 50% off, and I'm broke.
Fact: I need to start my shopping.

Fact: Apparently updating my whole thread does not help. -3- Maybe I should try open RP or something else...

Good on you, EA!

I love my online internet family, even when I piss them off (accidentally or intentionally). I don't LIKE to piss them off, but it happens. I still love them, though.

Also, I miss Goaty. Not that he wasn't disruptive as hell, but that's part of why I miss him, I suppose. Also, well... he was family.

Fact: The things people do some times are weird, confusing, and I don't think I will ever understand them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom