Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: Haunting season is just around the corner and I'm excited. n.n
Info: I can't wait to put on my makeup on and scare the shit out of people!

I hear you, KiKi! <3

Fact: Sometimes people really make me want to bang my head against a wall and gouge my eyes out.
Fact: It's raining here.
Fact: I plan on writing later this afternoon.

I sell TVs amd other consumer electronics in a department store and honestly believe in the protection agreements (clue as to where I work right there). Bugs me when people say they don't want them, 'cause I know these will be the people coming back to me in nine months when a power surge blows up their $2,000 TV and wanting to know what I'm going to do about it.

"Well, did you invest in a protection agreement?"

"I don't believe in them."

"Then I'm sorry, you'll need to call the manufacturer."

"They said it's not covered, so what are you going to do? I want a new TV!"

"If you didn't protect your purchase with a protection agreement, it would not be fair on those that did by giving you the service that they paid for. I can give you the number of a reputable repair service?"

(Cue lots of swearing, threats of never shopping here again, etc.)

*sighs*

Predatory Fantasia said:
PF has frozen raspberries again. Yum!

Fact: Has found so many books nobody ever bothered to even try to repair with scotch tape that I actually beat my head against the wall. I left a smear where my head hit it.

Info: I want to frame the smear with a plaque that reads "This is what Heather does when you don't take care of the books!"

Fact: Finished watching 17 Again and now I'm watching the Breakfast Club. I love this night.

Fact:Had an interview Friday and heard today that I got the job. I am feeling the best I have felt in a long time, I start tomorrow and cannot wait!
Info: Parents bought me new shoes to work in as the other ones had soles of wood and hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom