Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: has that delicious death rattle going on in her lungs right now x_x no me gusta!
Fact: EFFING TIRED OF BEING SICK NOW KTHANX
Fact: I need more Anita Blake books...

It rained very hard yesterday so today, I was reminded how sickeningly satisfying the feeling of mud squishing between your toes feels. Only when you enjoy the little things, can something so mundane as fetching the mail become an adventure.

Info: I am going to an auction tomorrow.
Info: I went there last week and it was only the auctioneers jokes that stopped me sleeping. Three and a half hours...

Info: There is also now a massive fire blazing about a mile from my house. From the third floor it looks pretty srs.

Fact: My ears are very cold right now but the rest of my body is warm. My nose is also stuffy and my throat is scratchy.
Concern: I hope that I am not coming down with something.

Fact: My night is devoted to the Emmys and keeping an eye out for Kit Harington. ;P

Fact: I'm sniffling and sneezing and sick and got caught in the rain and was given the wrong soup but I am walking on sunshine and I love the world. <3~

lol I'm not always this upbeat, trust me. I'm just enjoying it while it lasts. |D

Fact: I may as well eat sticks of lip balm at the rate I go through them to keep my lips from cracking and bleeding.

Info: I haven't taken a bath (meaning... tub, water, bubbles, etc... b/c yes, I shower daily) in a long time.
Info: I'd almost forgotten how wonderful and relaxing they can be.
Fact: Took a nice long and luxurious bath... soaking, bubbles, washing, the works.
Info: I hope I can take another one of those in the not too distant future. Was a nice change of pace and I rarely get to indulge.

Fact: I love my family and friends and I hope some day I can properly thank each and every single one of them for being awesome. <3

Fact: This cold isn't going away. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom