Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unemployment sucks. Getting free money from the government isn't so sucky but I definitely wish I was earning it myself. Almost wish I could go back to university for another year, as long as I didn't have to talk to anyone on the course at all. Don't want to push the boat out too far. I am not going to my graduation, but I'm annoyed as I have to be in town to sign-on (For all Americans it just means I have to go to an office and show them evidence that I've been looking for work so I get a bit of money) on the same day/same time and I'm worried I may run into people who I do not plan on speaking to ever again which would drive me insane. Drinking a nice cup of tea will hopefully sort any worries I may have.

Fact: My friends and I had a mature brunch for 20 something year olds...that ended in. Lovecraftian board/card games and my friend/host giving me 2 nerf guns to keep.

Fact: I helped my boy clean his apt...he paid me $60...in quarters..while leaving over $300 around the apt in plain sight and later confessed he didn't know how much money he left out.

Fact: I'm getting another free nerf gun tmr

Fact: I have no clue what to do with $60 in quarters

Fact: I heart my friends

Royal Mail have just released their Christmas job vacancies. Trying to get the application to load is a fucking headache. No longer in the mood for even trying anything any more.

Fact: Headaches suck... I has one... still... T_T
Fact: Painting my daughter's toes was fun and it came out really cute.
Fact: I'm soooo getting a peppermint mocha on the way to pick up my son from preschool.

Info: Looked up images on Crackle Nail Polish. Fuck that shit. My OCD was freaking out just by SEEING pictures of it. Hell no~
Info: Enjoying my time at work doing jack shit. I do need to start doing some work tonight though.

Fact: i need to stop being sick all the damn time x__x c'mon immune system, WORK WITH ME HERE..
Fact: BOOOOOOOORED
Fact: Is now firmly addicted to the Anita Blake series
Fact: I hate pre requisites e__e

Katch said:
Fact: i need to stop being sick all the damn time x__x c'mon immune system, WORK WITH ME HERE..
Fact: BOOOOOOOORED
Fact: Is now firmly addicted to the Anita Blake series
Fact: I hate pre requisites e__e

Oh... I love Anita Blake. I've only read the first three books and really should look into finding more of them but I do love what I have read.

Fact: I learned today, when you paintball and run out of ammo..most people expect you to forfeit..not bumrush them and use the butt of your gun, or use paint grenades, or set up traps....and knowing is half the battle

XXtraPrince said:
Is astonished to find that there is a "code of conduct" in Paintball.

Oh, there most certainly is in 'professional' paintball but I think that Anansi and I would make a terrible geurilla team. I remember playing on my cousin's farm once when I turned his dad's flat-bottom boat upside down in the pond and got into the water to use the boat's air bubble as a sniping possition.

-lift boat just enough to poke my gun out and not get it wet, shoot, quickly lower boat-

Between the physical barriers of the boat and muddy water, they could neither see nor shoot me. I am just that clever - or cheap. Whatever word tickles your fancy.

Fact: Being out of the game doesn't mean you can't stand around and act as bait or at least canon fodder.
Fact: I really do want them to make .454 Casull fx simunition to fuck people's days up

Fact: I think "Professional" paintball is ridiculous, so long as I'm not commiting any actual war crimes, who cares?

"Oh you can't shoot me I was reloading in the safe zone"
Ok jackass 1: The safe zone is te goddamn parking lot when none of us have guns
2: You are in the process of reloading to shoot at me
3: Stop crying and man the fuck up

Fact: I had no clue the world of paintball was so vast..thank you wiki I've learned that I've been being set up while using a paintball pistol rather than a marker.

darkangel76 said:
Info: Suddenly feels old and decrepit. Bleh.

Fact: I know a 78 yr old who does yoga and regularly does backflips and splits for fun. She is proof you're only as old as you feel

Anansi said:
darkangel76 said:
Info: Suddenly feels old and decrepit. Bleh.

Fact: I know a 78 yr old who does yoga and regularly does backflips and splits for fun. She is proof you're only as old as you feel

That's a good thing to hear and definitely brightens the mood. So thanks for that. :)

Fact: Learned a hard truth today, i have two different sides of myself, the light and dark side of the Katchy moon~ and they dont like sharing my headspace... i can't force it either way but GEEZ its awkward around guys...*sigh*
Fact: i've been trying to convince myself that i'm NOT going crazy...
Fact: So-MUCH-HOMEWORK
Fact: i need a hug .__.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom