Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Sexually frustrated like crazy at the moment. Really need some hands on action.
Fact: Went to a club for the first time last night, determined that I cannot dance unless it involves bumping/grinding
Fact: My power went out for all of 12 seconds for absolutely no discernible reason. Still thinking "WTF?"

Fact: The boss looked at some of my doodles and asked me to make some flyers for the store
Fact: He also asked me to help with the decoration of the store.
Info: The dollar store is selling some sparkly skulls for Halloween. They will be our new hat models.

Fact: Was just reminded of how beautiful/awesome Kathleen Munroe is. Hnnnnng girl crushes. *-*

Fact: I have been listening to Within Temptation's new album 'The Unforgiving' on repeat for about 17 hours now.
Fact: Can't wait until their concert!

Fact:Ignored some of the most overt flirting I've ever seen today
Fact: Went on a date..kinda
Fact: Has sore feets

Fact: Is really digging League of Legends and wishes that he had given it a try earlier.
Fact: Eagerly awaiting the release of Diablo 3.

Predatory, League of Legends is fun and all, but too many people rage and take it uber seriously :p (Diablo 3 isn't gonna live up to Diablo 2 in any way)

Hahvy, give me a reason to spam that number and I will, and give me a nice message to spam :D

Info: It's really sunny out, but it's nice and cool, I LOVE IT!
Info: Time to be outside.

sinfulrook said:
Predatory, League of Legends is fun and all, but too many people rage and take it uber seriously :p (Diablo 3 isn't gonna live up to Diablo 2 in any way)

I played WoW from the day of its launch until about six months ago when Blizzard's phasing system ruined all world role play and drove me away. I can handle self-important internet tough guys.

As for Diablo 3 not living up to two... We will see. I have hopes for it but when I get this hyped about a game, I am usually disappointed so you are probably right. Until then, I will continue to hope with child-like anticipation.

Scotty Rage said:
Fact: Skyrim is gonna pwn them all! Just saying... >.>

Fact: Even though I am a huge Blizzard (Diablo, Warcraft, Starcraft) fanboy and have never really gotten into the Elder Scroll series, I must approve of this message if the trailers speak anything for the game.

Fact: I swear I have the damnedest time getting RPs.
Fact: Paper to write, time for some caffeine!

Fact: Really digging Tryndamere on League of Legends.
Fact: I'm really glad to have found a simple and fun game that is free and doesn't require hours of my life for me to enjoy it. (Says the retired raid tank from World of Warcraft.)
Fact: I am also having a hard time finding role play, Zalvek. I have but one - had a spot in a group role play too but some RL stuff happened and I wasn't sure that I could give it the attention that it deserved so I gave that up. Then everything on my side smoothed out. >.<

Fact: Got my hair cut and dyed. My dad approves. This is unheard of. o_o

Fact: Classes start tomorrow. D:

Fact: Finished a Feast for Crows. Wasn't very impressed. Too scared to read A Dance With Dragons. ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom