Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE: "It's time for the Republican Party to tell their Tea Party Hobbits to return to Middle Earth" - Chris Matthews, MSNBC; well, I'm a lifelong Republican and I despise Matthews, but I got a little chuckle from that!

Fact: Finished reading a Clash of Kings and am now reading a Storm of Swords. I swear these books have claimed my life. x_x

Juno said:
Fact: Finished reading a Clash of Kings and am now reading a Storm of Swords. I swear these books have claimed my life. x_x

i guess this would technically be a 'Little Thing That Makes [Me] Smile', but i loooooove seeing people new to the series read through the books in real time (or as close to it as possible). such genuine bliss! enjooooooy

INFO: spent 'hurricane weekend' visiting pals, drinking local wines and beers.
FACT: Don't Be Afraid of the Dark is the fucking worst movie, oh my God. i've never been so disappointed. Guillermo, i thought we were cool, bro...
INFO: Deus Ex: Human Revolution is so good, it's like the best good. like, real good. "And... thanks, Spy Boy.

I have to fight to put the books down. ;_; lol

But Catelyn's povs bore me most of the time. ):

Fact: I'm probably the only person who sympathizes with Viserys. D:

Fact: This Valkyrie is what I've always wanted since I was a child, and I have not been this excited, happy, and content in a very long time.

Fact: Is waiting for a response to one of rp's (I have the lingering feeling I'm going to be abandoned again. ACK! Guess I'll bump my requests soon...)
Fact: Insomnia has been really bad for me as of late. Have to find a way to wake up earlier or go rather go to sleep earlier (will not use drugs)
Fact: Has been waiting to purchase a new next gen system but is getting derailed every time he has to purchase something else.
Fact:like that he's losing weight from going to the gym.
Fact: Must find mp3 player. Hates that he can't find after only a few days of purchase..

Fact: I'm turning totally lazy this days, and I hate that.

Fact2: I need an Ice cold coffee or Tea.

Fact: English isn't my first language.
Fact: I wake up at 5:30 a.m. everyday, because my neighbor starts his noisy motorcycle about then every day when he heads into work.
Fantasy: I spend $1,000 a month on clothing and get my hair done twice a month.

Fact: I need inspiration and I can't find any at all. My creativity must have packed up and left for vacation again. Oh well. I'll be here when you get back.

Juno said:
I have to fight to put the books down. ;_; lol

But Catelyn's povs bore me most of the time. ):

Fact: I'm probably the only person who sympathizes with Viserys. D:

the only time i could put them down is when they dropped out of my hands in shock. !!

Catelyn is... very difficult to like. i was never very appreciative of her, i guess. on the other hand, my buddy and i are quite fond of Viserys, in his way. poor guy just wanted what was promised.

INFO: just finished with Deus Ex: Human Revolution. soooo good, ohmagohs. i am lost without it in my life. also, makes me want to roll with a new neo-noir tech-thriller plot.
FACT: i love buying socks.

I'm just appalled by what she said to Jon. Like... think it, woman. Don't say it. God. Her own children accepted him. x________x

Someone who likes Viserys? Gasp. ): The pressure he felt musta been immense but idk what went on in his head. A real shame he was killed off so quickly. Ah well. Harry Lloyd did him justice.

Fact: If the pain in my wrist and fingers doesn't go away soon, I'm gonna cry.

Fact: Ripped off my toenail in my canoe rescue training. FML
Fact: The intensive camping will be worth it (hopefully).

Fact: Is heavily suspicious of a recent friend I befriended on facebook.
Fact: She's a model (pics are real at least deceptively so She has a lot of them)
Fact: I'm talking to her right now, She seems cool. Yet there's a warning bell in the back of mind. Same ethnicity as me, but I have had bad experiences with woman of the same ethnicity...
Fact:Suspects he's getting trolled and if you've seen the few pictures I've put on her of myself you'll know why...

Edit: It was a trap! Found out some things about her... talked with other friends who knew her. What I found out really did justify the warning bells! YAY for common sense and Cynicism!

Fact: I now kinda love Jaime Lannister. He's hilarious. But that may change.

Fact: Craving a Theon Greyjoy centered rp and I hate myself for it. ):

Fact: Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks like Heath Ledger's twin.
Fact: I read somewhere we have 7 twins (look-alikes) in the world. O;
Fact: I've met two of mine thus far.

Fact: New semesters begins soon,I hate the enrolling procedure.
Fact: Grrrr! I have again to fix my part time jobs shifts according to the new semesters schedule.
Fact: But thankfully all the above will happen later :D and not this weak. Yay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom