Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
INFO: going for my first real haircut in years tomorrow. incredibly nervous.
INFO: wish i could mindwipe and replay Deus Ex: Human Revolution totally fresh.
FACT: don't have the time or money to make the treats i need to for this party.

Info: I am feeling a medley of emotions. First the red wedding kills my soul then that little shit dies and I start cackling. STOP MESSING WITH ME GRRM. Dx

Juno said:
Info: I am feeling a medley of emotions. First the red wedding kills my soul then that little shit dies and I start cackling. STOP MESSING WITH ME GRRM. Dx

i hope this isn't weird, but i have seriously been waiting this whole time for you to read that. whenever someone new to the series starts it, i keep a little checklist of events i can't wait for them to experience. =D

INFO: need like, fiiiive bottles of red wine for this fucking sangria.
INFO: thanks to the Inn at the Crossroads, all of the desserts i will be making are fresh from Westeros. =D wintercaaaakes

Fact: I love pistachios.
Fact: The best thing evar is finding a pistachio nut that has already fallen out of its shell.
Fact: The saddest thing evar is finding an empty shell.

omnomnom

Fact: Lovessssss writing argumentative essays in French. Woot woot! Not.
Fact: Saw Green Lantern at a Movies-In-The-Park event my school's student council hosted. It sucked balls. The movie, not the event. The event was awesome, obviously. :)
Fact: I did finger painting in Theatre. lolwut?

laplace+maxwell said:
Juno said:

i hope this isn't weird, but i have seriously been waiting this whole time for you to read that. whenever someone new to the series starts it, i keep a little checklist of events i can't wait for them to experience. =D
Robb. ): My heart hurts. But lol Joffrey. Fuck that idiot.

Juno said:
Robb. ): My heart hurts. But lol Joffrey. Fuck that idiot.

it's seriously heartbreaking. honestly, i feel just as much for the bystanders!

INFO: all of my hair is gone. :( it's so strange not to have the lion's mane anymore... and i just bought a shitload of hairties that are unnecessary LAWL
INFO: Christ, i love sushi.

And now they're being mean to my Jon. D: Wut is this book. lol *loves it anyway* ._.

Fact: My legs hurt. I need them rubbed. ):

Fact: I'm not sure as to what to do when I have nothing to do and want to do something

Fact - I pray every single night for my moms continued good health and I'm not remotely religious in any way.

Fact - I get really nervous about things like calling someone on the phone and walking to the mailbox but when big things happen I'm completely calm.

Fact - I would kill someone for a Reese cup right now. Even Reese pieces would do...

Fact: I finished a Storm of Swords and holy fuck is all I can say. Totally starting a Feast for Crows now. :B

Fact: My university book store rapes my wallet good. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom