Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.

• He is single handedly the most beautiful,
        manly man on the face of this fucking planet.
        He's enormous ... and I find height and size
        in a man just so sexy. Oh my goodness I'm
        blushing, that fine Hawaiian hunk <3

FACT: My mom's a bitch. Yep - just a bitch. And she really pisses me off. >;/
FACT: She told me she was going to buy my rabbit food - but turns out she didn't because I didn't want to go on a walk with her.
WHAT-THA-FACK is that? So she's punishing my rabbit because I didn't want to walk around the block.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!

Mystica's Mom's a bitch, she's a big old bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world, she's a stupid bitch, if there ever was a bitch, she's a bitch to all the boys and girls.

Monday she's a bitch, on Tuesday she's a bitch, on Wednesday to Saturday, she's a bitch, then on Sunday, just to be different, she's a super, king, kameha-meha biatch!

Have you ever met my friend Mystica's mom, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world, she's a mean old bitch, and she has stupid hair, she's a bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, she's a stupid bitch, Mystica's mom's a bitch and she's such a dirty bitch!

Mystica's mom, is a bitch-cha!

Mr Master said:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!

Mystica's Mom's a bitch, she's a big old bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world, she's a stupid bitch, if there ever was a bitch, she's a bitch to all the boys and girls.

Monday she's a bitch, on Tuesday she's a bitch, on Wednesday to Saturday, she's a bitch, then on Sunday, just to be different, she's a super, king, kameha-meha biatch!

Have you ever met my friend Mystica's mom, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world, she's a mean old bitch, and she has stupid hair, she's a bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, she's a stupid bitch, Mystica's mom's a bitch and she's such a dirty bitch!

Mystica's mom, is a bitch-cha!

L
M
F
A
O.

Sotrue,bro.

Fact: This evening I will be stalking my college to find my cousin, who does not have a cell phone.
Yay for being creepy! ;D

Fact: Irene is trololoing my birthday.
Fact: Last night's dinner was at a restaurant which already had its windows boarded up. I spent the meal making believe there was no hurricane, but rather a zombie apocalypse.

FACT: Project TV Fish Tank is underway. Just had my Grandmother's 70s television set delivered to my door!
Woot woot! Can't wait until it's complete.

FACT: That's just ridiculous. I can't read like that.
FACT: But I can watch movies 100 times!
FACT: I just proved how youth is withering away.

Fact: I just found out I need glasses. And here I was thinking I'd escaped that family accessory.
Random thought: I can't wait for the second Sherlock Holmes, Robert Downey Jr. = yuuuum <3

:D Why thank you~
And feel free, I borrowed it from a site.
Fact: It's a chinese proverb, or so I'm told. xD
Another fact: I read the LotR books, but the Hobbit killed me. But I can't wait for the movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom