Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
FACT: I hate hairless men. I really do. Like the whole shaving/waxing the chest hair ordeal that has become ever so popular in modern Hollywood society? Hate it. Turns me off. I like em' hairy. :)

Mystica said:
FACT: I hate hairless men. I really do. Like the whole shaving/waxing the chest hair ordeal that has become ever so popular in modern Hollywood society? Hate it. Turns me off. I like em' hairy. :)

Fact: I had a girl shoot me down once because I had chest hair and refused to shave it.

Anansi said:
Mystica said:

Fact: I had a girl shoot me down once because I had chest hair and refused to shave it.
I used to hate chest hair back when I wanted all men to resemble anime characters... >_> I've come to appreciate it now.

Juno said:
Anansi said:
Mystica said:

I used to hate chest hair back when I wanted all men to resemble anime characters... >_> I've come to appreciate it now.

I don't I better like hairless men. It's just feels better, but I am not saying the one that have hair should shave or wax. But there some really hairy, I cannot accept that. In this days we have to take care of our look.

If I had to choose, I'd prefer no chest hair but I won't make a fuss if it's there, yanno? =D

Nah, nah, nah, nah. Hairless looks prepubescent to me. Like, child-like. Not manly. xD
I don't find it natural looking. But I don't have anything against men who do maintain a hairless appeal.
Though, I find society's modern obession with hair removal rather ridiculous.

I don't say your way of thinking is wrong. But I cannot stand a hairy male and specially too hairy one. Only thinking of him while he is sweating, would make physical contact impossible. I do agree with the hair removal and keeping yourself clean. I don't say if they have a few hair, or if the legs are hairy they should remove it (but if they do its fine with me), but chest and mostly back I vote for yes.​

Fact: Though I have a preference for only slightly hairy men, most of my boyfriends and toys have been hairy as fuck.
Fact: I like to yank at their hairs whenever I am bored.

Fact: I look like a lowland mountain gorilla with my shirt off.
Fact: Every male on both sides of my family is very hairy and baldness is only present in one of my six uncles.

FACT: If there's one thing that drives me crazy about the hair debate, it's that people assume being harrier is being dirtier. I still don't understand why many people correlate hygiene and hair, especially for girls, and I think that's horrible - because having less hair does not make you cleaner. If someone who is hairy maintains a daily hygiene, he'll be just as clean as someone who waxes their chest.

But, ya know, everyone to their own. :)

@Asmodeus: We have hair for a reason. I think you should carry that hair proudly! Haha! And don't worry, when the world freezes over - it'll be you who survives! ;D
Anansi said:
Mystica said:

Just saw this.
And you should have refused. That's just absolutely ridiculous! I would never ask my BF to shave. To me, it doesn't make sense - because if he shaves the chest, why not shave the legs? It's the equivalent for me. Both sound ridiculous. xD

Info: Likes hot chocolate, big smiles and ...XD

Daily hygiene done for the same person, the one how is waxed can stay cleaner longer than the hairy one. But it doesn't mean I'm talking for all, Its just my personal opinion and from the experience I had around hairy people how were fallowing the daily cleaning. But this doesn't apply for everyone. :D Nothing more to add, will spam this thread if i keep it up :D

Fact: So we apparently had a minor earthquake here. I'm told this. I actually slept through it, with my body still being on an overnight schedule and all.

Fact: The people on the news keep using big words incorrectly. It's adorable. They're trying so hard, I just wanna pinch their cheeks. After about five or six failed attempts of the newscasters trying to sound smart, one of them did use a big word correctly: epicenter. She then repeated it and repeated it in the sentences to follow, all proud.

Fact: Is going to be an Auntie, a legitimate one not an honorary one.
Fact: Is excited and yet saddened too.
Fact: Is currently shopping for things for said baby, that my Prince needs to by when he comes home

Fact: This talk about hairy men excites me. I always want to shove my face in a hairy man's chest and motorboat the hell out of him.
Fact: I have mild rosacea and I'm probably going to kill the next person who mentions it (low self esteem + people who constantly mention the red bumps/dry skin on my face = lower self esteem).

Fact: Is sick of all of the people in the area where I live claiming that the earthquake happened in this state. Just because we're feeling some minor shaking doesn't mean we'll be earthquake central.

While we are all still on the hair discussion........

Info: I have to shave my armpit hair because it soaks up all the sweat and is impossible to clean it out properly.
Info: I feel like a woman...
Info: I want to grow out my chin beard and make it a goatee, but can't due to the slow growth still....

Fact: I live near the origin point of the earthquake that Fade mentioned.
Fact: This is disturbing news because the origin point is on a tectonic ridge - not a fault line.
Fact: This could mean that the East coast's plate is breaking in two at the ridge.
Fact: It could also mean that a volcano is forming in the Appalachian Mountains.
Fact: It could also be a harmless little tremor from a scared and cowering planet.

sinfulrook said:

Info: I have to shave my armpit hair because it soaks up all the sweat and is impossible to clean it out properly.
Info: I want to grow out my chin beard and make it a goatee, but can't due to the slow growth still....

The fullness takes time. Grow it out, let it be thin and wispy a while, but other hairs will eventually catch up. You kind of have to put up with the thin and wispy for a while, though, so that part's up to you.

I know what you mean about the pits, though. But swimmers do it all the time, and as a narwhal, I feel right at home, then.

Mr Master said:
sinfulrook said:

The fullness takes time. Grow it out, let it be thin and wispy a while, but other hairs will eventually catch up. You kind of have to put up with the thin and wispy for a while, though, so that part's up to you.

I know what you mean about the pits, though. But swimmers do it all the time, and as a narwhal, I feel right at home, then.

Well I've been shaving every three days now, so it's growing out a bit faster, I've had them thin and wispy when I was 16.

Well I'm a real swimmer, so I have to shave my pits no matter what, I just don't shave my legs, not until I have to join a team and shave my legs :p

Info: Back from (part-time) work yay!!! I can be lazy again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom