Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotty Rage said:
Info: Feeling a little disappointed...
Info: May be in a bit of a mood for a few days, so apologies to everyone ahead of time if so...
Aww, wus wrong?

Lyra said:
Scotty Rage said:
Info: May be in a bit of a mood for a few days, so apologies to everyone ahead of time if so...
Aww, wus wrong?

It's nothing I care to discuss. Just thought it fair to give folks a bit of a heads up and ask for forgiveness just in case I come off as a bit abrasive.

Wish I could tell you more. Just a bit personal is all. Sorry hon...

Scotty Rage said:
Lyra said:
Scotty Rage said:
Aww, wus wrong?

It's nothing I care to discuss. Just thought it fair to give folks a bit of a heads up and ask for forgiveness just in case I come off as a bit abrasive.

Wish I could tell you more. Just a bit personal is all. Sorry hon...
That's ok, just let us know if there's anything we can do to cheer you up!

Info: I have to go to my part time job...but I am too lazy to do so. :huh:

of course I have too! :D

Info: but first i have to check of my shift again. Gets on your nerves how often they switch.

Wish: I hope you can find one soon!!!

Fact: Finished reading a game of thrones. Took me 4 days. >_> Frigging page-turners. Onto a clash of kings.

Info: I am in a volunteer program that allows me to log hours of volunteer firefighting in place of college credit.
Info: I am still expected to complete the fire science college course tests but I don't actually have to attend the classes.
Info: I was injured in an on-the-job accident and am currently trapped in bed. Lesson learned - when responding to a wildfire, watch for falling trees.
Info: Though I hate being bedridden, I am loving this game that my friend introduced me to so that I would have something to do. Everyone with an X-Box Live account should check out 'From Dust' on the live arcade. Demo is free - Full game is 1200 MS Points.

sinfulrook said:
Info: Looked at the game Asmodeus mentioned (From Dust).
Info: It's also on steam for $15
Info: Might have to try the demo, it looks great.

Hm... I didn't know that there was a PC version of the game from steam. Ah well, I already bought the one on the X-Box and the control layout on the controller is nice so there's no need to blow another 15 just for a portable version for the laptop. If the demo is free from steam, I highly suggest it. The demo will allow you to play most of the story mode (if not all of it). The only real reason to buy the full version is for the challenge mode that has a great deal of maps considering that it is listed as an 'Arcade' game in the Live Marketplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom