Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I cannot look at the Tails plushie that sits atop my monitor anymore without hearing things like, "When you go to sleep, I'm gonna bite your dick off~" in a cutesy little kid voice.
Fact: Fuck you, Hahvy. Tails would never.

Fact: Holy shit! My new job finally came through. See ya fucking Dunkin' Donuts!
Fact: I am in the mood to start two new RPs. One is a Post Apocolyptic RP and the other is a Victorian horror sort of one.

Fact: I am not eating any souls or any pussies, at least in this live. The next we will see. XD

amaya said:
Fact: I am not eating any souls or any pussies, at least in this live. The next we will see. XD
Fact: I find at least half of that disappointing.

Lyra said:
amaya said:

Fact: I'm truly sorry, but I cannot change me.

amaya said:
Lyra said:
amaya said:

Fact: I now see that it probably would have been better to word that fact slightly differently.

"I find at least half of that makes me sad," might have been a better way to put it.

Lyra said:
amaya said:
Lyra said:

Fact: I now see that it probably would have been better to word that fact slightly differently.

"I find at least half of that makes me sad," might have been a better way to put it.

Fact: I'm sorry for getting you sad.

Note: I start to think we are spamming this thread.

amaya said:
Fact: I'm sorry for getting you sad.

Note: I start to think we are spamming this thread.

Nah, it's a discussion. That's why its in General Discussion. If we're not allowed to discuss the facts presented in this thread then it's in the wrong forum. And don't feel bad about making me sad. I mostly said it to be humorous and strike up conversation.

Lyra said:
Nah, it's a discussion. That's why its in General Discussion. If we're not allowed to discuss the facts presented in this thread then it's in the wrong forum. And don't feel bad about making me sad. I mostly said it to be humorous and strike up conversation.

*smiles* Votes yes for humor and conversation.

Fact: Has been long time I added anything at General forum.

Fact: up until a few days ago I probably hadn't visited this site in the better part of a year so... me too. lol

Fact: (irrelevant but I had to add it) I think this side (forum) is one of the best, easy to use and well organized. XD

Fact: And the people (mods) that work behind to accomplish that. I think we should some time tell them a thank you.

So, thank you guys for you hard work!!!

I consider them part of the community. lol

Most of them participate in the site in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom