Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Wishes more people would be a little more careful when the road is went and slippery.

Related Info: Is a first-responder certified volunteer fireman and usually one of the first on scene at local accidents.

More Related Info: Never gets tired of using the Jaws but wishes that people wouldn't give him a reason to.

No accounting for vomit, but I suspect if you were near a nightclub area, that's just a local hazard. Trash bags and other filth is less common, but I see drink cups, newspapers, cans, and hundreds and hundreds of cigarette butts everywhere I go in Chicago. It's a pervasive attitude that you toss it away, and it's no longer your problem. I mean, it's just concrete, right? No, actually, it's exactly that attitude that makes our cities filthy.

What gets me is when someone admits to littering then makes the complaint that cities are dirty. 'Scuse me, person, do you not see the disconnect, here?

Fact: I was near penn station last night
Fact: Had you stayed I could have shown you some of the nicer parts of nyc

Random Info: I had a wonderful trip to the hospital today after a tree fell on me while responding to a brushfire. Fortunately, nothing is broken and I don't have any major burns.

Fact: Made by Pepsi, this is the most delicious thing you've never heard of. The next time you go grocery shopping I highly suggest taking a look.
Fact: Dear August, where the heck did you come from?

Info: My hard drive went boom but the kind folk at apple made it allllll better. And nothing of value was lost. :)

Info: I got a
4 on my last move silently check
Info: anyone who gets that reference obtains 1 cookie.

Fact: Everyone should watch the short film 'To Claire; From Sonny'. ): Oh Gooood the tears I've shed.

Fact: I am always at a loss what I should put for my icons on websites and what I should put in my signature. Not that it really matters but I am feeling a little faceless.

Fact: I can hardly wait for this clothing store I am supposed to be working at to finally get off of the ground. This midnight baking shit is driving me bananas.

Fact: My family only bothers me when I'm playing my online games. Not my single player games or when I'm just sitting and reading a book, or doing nothing at all. Just when playing games that are online and can't be paused.

Fact: Had minor Brain Surgery 2 weeks ago.
Fact: Have a job interview of all things today
Fun Fact: I'm back lol, well about as well as can be. Dun expect to be talkin' to me on the phone. I'm going to be slurring for the next week or so. xD
Question: Why won't they let me reschedule my interview? xD It's alright though I'll pull through hopefully.

Fact: Is a dog person but still finds himself spending his hard-earned money on cat food so that the stray cats near my house don't go hungry. Why the hell do kittens have to be so damn cute?

Info: Hasn't had this much brain activity that is actually confusing and chaotic in a good while.
Info: Might be a good distraction.
Info: My eyes hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom