Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: Telling the bestie I was into her was scary as all fuck but I guess I'm relieved.

INFO: loving this Game of Thrones "RPG" (spoilers, btw!) which takes some of the sting away from realizing i'll have to wait another six years for The Winds of Winter.
INFO: forget what Tube8 says about Ron Jeremy figuring out how to increase your penis size. all you need is more Berserk and Fist of the North Star in your life!
INFO: i wish this woman was my wife. i guess it's only safe to warn you that the .gif is probably NSFW, but not in the way you think.

Info: Theon Greyjoy is an ugly little hack and if I didn't hate incest, I'd totes ship Robb/Jon. D;

Info: My friend didn't like Game of Thrones. I am disappoint. ):

I don't like him. Rubs me the wrong way. ];

Info: Rereading the Prisoner of Azkaban and now I wanna watch the movie. D:

even liking him as i do, it's certainly hard to argue with that. he is the kind of character just made for wrong-rubbing. and not in the sexy way.
if you haven't read the books, you definitely should! the show has done an admirable and frankly incredible job of translating the story to screen, but there's nothing like the text.

INFO: as much as i hate summer weather, i don't want to see it go. winter is no season for wearing seersucker and linen. =(
INFO: sometimes i walk around with one eye closed and pretend i lost it in a terrible battle.
INFO: God, i love pixie cuts.
INFO: i have another terrible blister on my toe. ugh!

lol Idk. Maybe I just hate how he acts around Robb. I wish Robb would punch him and shut him up. >o> And I plan to read them as soon as I can. :3

Fact: Getting over a cold.
Fact: After feeling pretty good for a couple days, more congestion hits.
Fact: Sneezing more than before, nose is a faucet.
Fact: Other than that, feeling ok.

Fact: Finally saw Captain America. Shirtless Chris Evans is as glorious as I knew it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom