Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I have a really bad headache... still.
Fact: I bought myself a new pair of panties and a bra at VS today.
Fact: When at the mall, two guys actually shouted out to me, "Hey sexy long-legged MILF!" and then proceeded to whistle at me. >.<
Info: I was wearing a short skirt and layered cami tanks.
Info: I was also pushing my 2 kids in a double stroller.

Fact: Hates guys like the ones mentioned above in darkangel's post.
Info: Mallkior is a man of respect and chivalry toward his female companions, despite the things that he might RP here.

RetroWitchcraft said:
Fact: I can hardly wait for work to be over with and it hasn't even started yet.
Fact: Working with the troll lady tonight. Best bring my earplugs and a magazine.

Info: Randomly thought of Shadowrun at the mention of a 'troll lady' and got a mental image of some petite little human woman sitting behind a desk beside a seven foot troll woman with curved, ram-like horns and scappy, pimply skin reading a cosmetics magazine.

Info: William Beckett is my new twink love. Omggggggg, I adore him. <3 Not too crazy about his music, though. :B

Oversea said:

• INFO: about to watch Piranha 3D.
        I fucking love cheesy horror flicks.

Few things in life are better the terrible, cheesy sci-fi horror flicks. If you haven't seen 'Blood Monkey' then I suggest that one. It was so bad that it made me want to throw something through the TV... in a good way.

• Will do ~

INFO:

to the window, to the walls,
        'til the sweat drops down my balls,
        all these bitches crawl. Awwwww
        skeet skeet muhfucka, awwwww
        skeet skeet goddamn.

Mallkior De said:
RetroWitchcraft said:
Fact: I can hardly wait for work to be over with and it hasn't even started yet.
Fact: Working with the troll lady tonight. Best bring my earplugs and a magazine.

Info: Randomly thought of Shadowrun at the mention of a 'troll lady' and got a mental image of some petite little human woman sitting behind a desk beside a seven foot troll woman with curved, ram-like horns and scappy, pimply skin reading a cosmetics magazine.
And, for some reason, when I read this, I thought of the Psychatrickerist's office from Discworld.
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMKPOJ-sam8&feature=related[/video]
(A bit out of context if you're not a fan of the dryness of British humor, but anyway: starts at 1:10)
"Shut up! Sit down! No talking! If you're mad you don't want to run around infecting everybody else!"

Fact: Mallkior is sorry that his role play with Retro is going slow.
Fact: Mallkior is heading to bed but will try harder tomorrow to post more than once.

Excuse: Mallkior has been busy reloading 45 ACP shells for when his Smith & Wesson Governor arrives.

Omg I need to get into the show just for him. D: ...and Kat Graham. .........and Nina Dobrev. .__.

Fact: I need srs music recs and every time I listen to Day Old Hate I feel like bawling. ):

• YOU TOO? D; JUNO, HE NEEDS TO STOP BEING SO SMOKIN'.

INFO: watching Prince of Persia right now. Melikes Jake Gyllenhaal
        with long hair and some nice lookin' facial scruff.

I frigging agree?

And lol that movie made me realise how hot Jake Gyllenhaal is mainly because I have a thing for long haired blokes. ;D

Info: I hate when your stomach hurts and you think AW GREAT BREAK OUT THE PADS and then... nothing. Fucking... Punk'd by my own body. ;[

• You and I both, darlin'. <3

INFO: Just got home from my friends, was gonna sleep
        over but decided against it.

INFO: It's mild as FUCK outside and it's 2:10am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom