Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: Saw the Deathly Hallows and spent most of the film bawling my eyes out. ): Can't believe I was 12 when I saw the first one and am now 22. So depressing.

Info: I love a recently washed bed spread. Laying down in a soft, clean bed is probably one of the most comfortable sensations to me.

*hugs DA*

Fact: Sometimes because I'm full on roleplays at the time, or don't know what I'd want to really do with the person, or don't see us being much of a creative or literary match, sometimes I'm much more interested in messaging someone just to say hello and make friends rather than contact them for a roleplay. Is that weird/awkward/disappointing?
Fact: I've been singing this to my cats several times a day for the last week straight.
Fact: I'm gonna be going to see a local Johnny Cash tribute band tomorrow. That's something I've been looking forward to.

Info: Gotta love a bitchy stepsister cause I corrected her friend spelling my stepmom's dog's name. That was it. And yet, "it's so annoying when you do that. Cut it out."
Info: I can't even remember the last time she and I talked. That's nice.
Info: Irritated about this entire "morning."

Info: Worst day ever. My PS3 just overheated, so it's pretty much dead.
Info: I can't seem to force my vague, blurry ideas to come to life in Photoshop.
Info: I'm exhausted, but can't sleep more than three or four hours at a time.
Info: I'm doing fucking laundry.

Fact: It looks like it might rain.
Fact: My head hurts a wee bit.
Fact: I'm fairly tired.
Fact: I owe a lot of posts.... lolol.
Fact: I plan on watching True Blood either late tonight or tomorrow.
Fact: I'm probably going to take a nap in a little while.
Fact: I'm super excited for a surprise I'm supposed to get later on tonight from a good friend of mine.

Info: My pocket watch shipped yesterday! Woo!
Info: Can't wait to get my other stuff, like my books. :]
Info: Going to lunch with an old friend. I have missed her sooo much. <3

Fact: My writing has been sucking so hardcore lately. I feel bad for my RP partners.
Fact: I have work in a little bit and I do not want.
Fact: There is one plus side to working this evening; its one of the nights I don't have to bake. Not baking makes me giddy in my girly parts.

Fact: An accident with a hunting knife years ago cost me the feeling in the tip of my pinky on my left hand.
Fact: I am a Narutard. I don't like a lot of anime and the anime that I do like are short series like Death Note or Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple. There's just something about Naruto...
Dirty Little Secret: I'm twenty-two but I wake up sometimes with my thumb in my mouth. I try not to think about what subconscious meaning sucking one's thumb in their sleep might have.

FACT: Was the "Virgin Sacrifice" the other night at a party and had her clothes torn and cut from her.
FACT: Is covered in cuts still. :p

Fact: Sometimes I wish my parents wouldn't be so strongly against the few things in life I enjoy.

Info: I'm dying for a good rp. No one seems to be on.
Info: Comic-con is 2 days away and I'm excited....But boredom is killing the excitement... x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom