Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: Started working out again.
Info: need to see if my school's gym is open.
Info: Goal in the next two months: Drop 30lbs. Lets see if this works out. [Pun!]

many happy returns, Kiki! hope you get everything you wish for.

INFO: i can't believe how absurdly amazing The Adventures of Tintin looks. i don't know how i'll manage to wait until December. incidentally, a ridiculous month for movies this year.
INFO: A Dance With Dragons finally drops tomorrow and it seems unreal.
INFO: summer can't be over soon enough.

Info: my hands are stained blood red and blue from de-seeding cherries and it looks like I murdered someone
Info: cant seem to clean cherry gore from my hands
Info: I still luff my Michigan Cherries <3 *noms on the plumpest cherry I can find* ^.^

Fact: When traveling about 45 mph it helps to try and avoid hitting large land mammals like Deer and Elk.
Fact: But if one must do not go head on, other wise the animal will enter threw the wind shield.
Fact: Mine spun off a corner panel instead.
Opinion: Better then having it come threw and kick my face all Chuck Norris style.

Observation: It's going to be ridiculous to pay the repairs !

Fact: Two girls came up to me on a motorcycle during my run and started rambling to me about some guy who was really good at running named Bailey Roth. I think they were on something.

Fact: I take PDF (Pole Dance Fitness) classes for fun.
Fact: I'm Asian.
For Fun: I'm a virgin, but I have too much confidence/energy to simply 'take it' my first time.

The end. XD Nice to meet you all.

Info: Ciabata toast IS delicious, I just had some myself
Fact: mornings suck =(
Fact: Knucklebomb is NOT a morning person...

Info: I need more bacon in my life.
Info: Bacon is considered a good fat and is incorporated into a lot of healthy diets.
Info: I miss chicken. I need more of that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom