Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I would be willing to buy Hahvy a Hooters outfit if she, on request, would prance around my kitchen while I shamelessly ogle.
Fact: I would also be willing to buy many, many wings.

INFO: i wish i worked for Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses.
INFO: now, i'm going to watch Evil Dead Trap and play Splatterhouse.
FACT: not only has Netflix blown my dick by throwing up The Keep and Highway to Hell, but now they've got Switchblade Sisters? one of the best girl-gang flicks of all time.

Fact: I am curious if Horrible Bosses is any good. It looks questionable from the trailers. I love Charlie Day though.
Fact: I have gotten into a number of roleplays recently with different writing styles. Some are third-person. Some are first-person. Some are past-tense. Some are current-tense. It is interesting, switching between the styles so often.
Fact: I look forward to getting used to it.

As_Day_Fades said:
Fact: I am curious if Horrible Bosses is any good. It looks questionable from the trailers. I love Charlie Day though.

i wouldn't call it a laugh-a-minute chuckle-riot or anything, but it was worth the price of admission and i had more than my share of giggles. Charlie Day, of course, played Charlie Day, which if you're a Charlie Day fan is exactly what you want to see.

INFO: i am enjoying Splatterhouse a thousand times more than Dungeon Siege III.
INFO: i need to clean.

Fact: My hand was stung by a bee on Thursday.

Info: My hand is now swollen to the point where I can BARELY see my knuckles.

Fact: I wish the hives on my neck would go away.
Fact: I don't know where the hives came from.

Fact: I think I have the cuddliest kitty ever. Despite being fifteen-plus years old she spent all of dinner tonight purring, headbuttnuzzling and clawing at my thigh.
Fact: ow.
Fact: Kitty needs her nails did.

I am still adjusting to the new computer. I had my old one in the shop, and it's clear it's on its way out, so it's up to me to upgrade. So I'm replacing my spare, and making my Linux compy my spare. If I ever snag a netbook, it'll be my spare and I can make this one into a Linux. Which I would prefer, but I have to figure on keeping one Windows around, just in case.

Fact: I was invited to be in a band as a backup vocalist. I am currently fuck buddies with the guy who asked and the offer came when he was pretty fuck drunk, so I can't judge whether or not he was being serious or if he simply asked because I am the one he fools around with.

Info: Fucking beautiful Scandinavian men need to stop distracting me. I still feel nauseous. And Jonne Aaron is so fuckable.

INFO: i want to do this to dat ass.
INFO: perhaps it goes without saying, but i am currently obsessed with Emma Watson and her completely striking and sexy-as-Hell pixie cut.
INFO: i am going insane without a new book to read. only a few more days until A Dance With Dragons, though.

Fact: is so tired of the levels of stupid around here.
Fact: Needs some damn normalcy sometime~
Fact: I gonna be single soon. Whoop de Dooooo~ =,=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom