Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell out of a tree today. I think I might have sprained my ankle but nothing appears to be broken. Why was a grown man in a tree you ask? Because my kittens are retarded.

Fact: I'm adjusting really well to my new contacts.
Info: Turns out I needed to have the toric lens for the contact for my left eye... without it, I have depth perception issues.
Fact: Still have headaches though, but not as bad it would seem.
Info: Sooooooo craving a peppermint mocha frappucino right now. Hrmmmmm...........

2nd shift today of my new job. Feet are killing me. Going from nothing to two 9 hour shifts in two days was a big jump, but I survived. Off now till Friday, then I'm working all weekend.

Fact: Thinks above poster is a silly siiiillly Narwhal (but certainly not old enough to be "Grampy" ya goober) <3
Fact: Is 23 now...and posibly the only person who doesn't like to be odd numbers XD
Fact: Math class is threatening my sanity o_o ...1+2 = 5...obviously...
Fact: Is on to the sneaky people around here...*_*

Fact: If I could ship Cesare Borgia/Jon Snow, I totally would.

I regret nothing. 8D

Info: Haunting season starts tomorrow! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! So excited! Time to check back into the Warwick Hotel and scare the shit out of some people! Polka dot room here I come!

If you can't figure out the Rusty Tractor, the Ballerina, and the Angry Snuffuluppagus, then there's just no hope for the rest.

Info: peeking in before I have to go get a root canal. :(

Info: Just saw PadanFain's name as a thread-starter, and realized I miss him. He may have been a fictional person, but damn, he was funny, and he could draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom