Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
FACT: Akuma got pierced again this weekend. She now has 5 in her left ear and 3 in her right.
FACT: Akuma went retarded from the needle and is now being quoted across Fetlife for not being able to speak- FULL LIMIT HARD RETARD. >.<

Fact: Two weddings and a funeral, over and done with. Beautiful events, all of them, all in their ways.
Fact: Even more beautiful is the fact that tonight I shall be getting a full night's sleep for the first time in a week, and in my own bed.
Fact: I was one wedding short of a movie! Shucks.
(Edit) Fact: Also, first chance I've had to get off in like a week. I've heard crazy talk that some actually go that long willingly. That's probably just hearsay, though.

Fact: Just attended a wedding a few days ago.
Fact:It was interesting to say the least.
Fact: out of all the summers I've experienced this summer seems to be big on weddings. Or rather events for that matter.

As_Day_Fades said:
Fact: I was one wedding short of a movie! Shucks..

There is a film called Four Weddings and a Funeral, not Three Weddings and a Funeral.

Info: Tomorrow is my last day as a student. I have a performance in the evening. I am shitting it.

XD

Fact: I made an appointment to donate blood this coming Saturday morning.
Fact: I haven't donated blood in about 3.5ish years.
Fact: Prior to the 'blood donation hiatus' (a result of having been pregnant, etc etc) I used to give blood avidly... every 2 months like clockwork.
Fact: I'm type O+.
Fact: This means I'm the most common blood type in the world (and a universal donor, of sorts).

Info: Has no idea what her blood type is.
Info: Really behind on posting to RPs.
Info: Class + work = tired Hahvy.
Info: Going to DARQ Night in Salem tomorrow. <3

EnlightenedAneurysm said:
As_Day_Fades said:
Fact: I was one wedding short of a movie! Shucks..
There is a film called Four Weddings and a Funeral, not Three Weddings and a Funeral.
D'oh, I suppose.

darkangel76 said:
I'm surprised you'd share. =P

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: Really behind on posting to RPs.
A Hahvy never posts late, nor does she post early. She posts precisely when she means to. <3 Take your time.

Fact: Got up way early to pick up my sister and new brother-in-law from NYC today, post-honeymoon. And with that, my last two weeks of nonstop doing stuff for other people has come to an official close.
Fact: I am celebrating the aforementioned by retrogaming. The next few I have lined up that I'll probably be playing are all pretty darn old. At the moment, Final Fantasy V is terribly disappointing. I can see why this wasn't originally released in the US.
Fact: I could use more roleplays. Several, I think.
Fact: Another messenger list purge today, all of which people I haven't played with in awhile.
Fact: My respect for Italian culinary has recently found a new depth, specifically, but not limited to, their incredible seasonings.

As_Day_Fades said:
darkangel76 said:
I'm surprised you'd share. =P
I'm a very giving person. Or, well, I try to be. I might like blood.... but it's nice to donate it too.

As_Day_Fades said:
Fact: Got up way early to pick up my sister and new brother-in-law from NYC today, post-honeymoon. And with that, my last two weeks of nonstop doing stuff for other people has come to an official close.
Fact: I am celebrating the aforementioned by retrogaming. The next few I have lined up that I'll probably be playing are all pretty darn old. At the moment, Final Fantasy V is terribly disappointing. I can see why this wasn't originally released in the US.
Fact: I could use more roleplays. Several, I think.
Fact: Another messenger list purge today, all of which people I haven't played with in awhile.
Fact: My respect for Italian culinary has recently found a new depth, specifically, but not limited to, their incredible seasonings.
O.O
I...I wasn't purged... was I???

Fact: Been battling a headache most of the day.
Fact: It's b/c stupid me hasn't been drinking enough since donating my blood.
Info: This is how you know it's been a while since I've done donations... I've forgotten just how much liquid I need to intake afterwards. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom