Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: finals is coming up...FFFFFFF DX
Fact: i'm REALLY tired of school now x__x
Fact: Has been frisky for NO good reason allllll day DX LAME
Fact: misses her friends </3
Fact: i want more pear cider <33

AkumaTsuki said:
FACT: Subdrop is horrible, especially if you've never had to go through it and you're stuck at work.

Add me on yahoo and when next I'm on we can talk if you want. Info is in my profile. <33333

Fact: Fucking hates the new Firefox.

Fact: thinks she's still sick with something and is a tad worried cuz there's apparently whooping cough and TB going around here o__o ;;;
Fact: is ready for this semester to be over, like NOW, i hate my stupid teachers and their stupid subjects
Fact: HATES having her characters called "furries"
Fact: is TIRED...x__x

fact: had an orange cream soda, my favorite.
fact: watched Black Death (so glad i was able to keep from spoiling myself) and I Saw The Devil (some seriously dark shit, and surpassingly well-crafted).
info: i like singing to cats.

Fact: I think my dad's family is slowly shutting me out...which makes me rather sad

FACT: Akuma gets the best text messages: "Are you interested in getting tied up and probably suspended by [______] at HEAT?" & (this is from a friend I've known for 5 years) "I've always wondered what it'd be like to get you in my clutches."
FACT: Akuma has been giggling over this.

Fact: I just saw a commercial for a new drug that claims it will give you clearer skin. However, it lowers your immune system, increases your chance for developing infections, and increases your chance to develop cancer.
Fact: I saw one once that, I swear to God, a side effect was 'an increased chance of suicide.'
Fact: I consider these drugs a sort of modern day natural selection.
Fact: All that aside, I just made a big bowl of jasmine rice. It has an increased chance of filling my mouth with deliciousness.

Fact: I don't want to babysit today.
Fact: I get paid today and that's pretty awesome.

Fact: got NO sleep last night, nooo idea why x___x *zombie shuffle*
Fact: Management at work is getting snippy =w= ; crap...
Fact: is finishing up her art final tonight, YESSSS X3
Fact: just got the most random urge to watch Tarzan o_o *DL's*

Fact:I lost a good friend and miss her
Fact: 1 year is a long time to wait
Fact: Open bar website launches are awesom
Fact: Hammered and still typing acurately without autocorrect.
Fact: When that gorilla beats his chest, I fall to bits

Fact: has a nasty headache.
Fact: has been experiencing really terrible back pain as of late.
Fact: plays on her Wii Fit anyway despite the pain.........
Fact: is tired of hurting (physically, that is).

Fact: Last night, I got hammered....and am thankful I still had the sense not to share a bed with my friend who I found out strips in her sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom