Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: One final down, three more to go. Think it went pretty well.
Fact: Linear Algebra's gonna be the toughest. Lots of studying to do...

Fact: EnlightenedAneurysm's signature is amusingly awkward. It reminds me of the game with fortune cookies where you add 'in the sack' after everything.

FACT: Akuma is on the verge of burning out. She hasn't been sleeping well for quite sometime.
FACT: Akuma's dogs are having a who's sicker contest- Bruce was coughing up blood yesterday so he spent the day at the vet and Patch is now not breathing well and can't stop coughing. >.<

Info: ANTM officially sucks. They eliminated Alexandria, those bastards. .___.

Info: I'm rereading the Hobbit.

Fact: Checked out a preschool today for my son.
Fact: My son IS going to preschool in the Fall.
Info: It's looking like the one we visited today is going to be the preschool. XD
Fact: Of all the schools I've researched, it best fits all my criteria. Though I did have to do a little giving and taking. But at least the pros outweigh the cons.

info: i love the way a cat will eye you up from across a room, sashay your way, eager for a petting, stop just a few feet short, scratch casually behind it's ear and take off like it doesn't even give a shit.

Fact: No internet to use on the comp right now. It sucks.
Fact: Feeling lonely too because of it.

Fact: I have been preoccupied as of late. This will continue for a little while still.
Fact: Steve Harris is a sick goddamn bassist. I was just thinking, I normally don't even notice the bass, it just kinda becomes the background for most music. Whenever Harris or Flea are playing though, damn, I just get blown away.
(Edit)Fact: I miss doing really silly stories. Or maybe just playing with my one buddy. I'm not sure which, but I was reminded of a rp just now we did some time back where we god-moded each other's character on purpose during our posts, and it was just the most over the top, absurd, hilarious shit ever.

As_Day_Fades said:
Wii Fit is awesome. Enjoy!

Yeah. I've been wanting one for a while. Something fun to do in the winter when I can't get out to exercise as much and I've been really wanting to play skiing games for some reason too (probably b/c I sooo lack in coordination that I want to live vicariously through the game, hehe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom