Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: Made an appt for a routine physical before my insurance runs out
Fact: Had to reschedule because my insurance company says it hasn't been a full calendar year since my last one.
Opinion: It sucked.

Just completed the paperwork for a transfer to a new National Park to be a geo podcaster and geo photographer. I'll be taking photos of hoodoos as well as teaching groups about erosion, leading hikes, developing their online presence, and doing some general research on erosional processes.

Fact: There is a rather feminine man on my campus. Today I saw him and he definitely had breasts.

If I could marry chocolate milk, I probably would. n__n

Fact: Spoke too soon. Not over it. Not even close.

Fact: The easter bunny is a tricky sumbitch. It apparently is capable of operating door handles now, like a velociraptor.

Fact: I currently has a huge chocolate egg filled with peanut butter. O giant Reese's, you has eluded me twice in the past...but no longer!

Fact: I do not understand the toothpaste aisle. Different brands, yes, of course. But why does each brand have twenty different types? Is nothing 'superior'? In that, do they all share an equal, if different inferiority? What is the point of, say, Crest with whitening, if right beside it is Crest with whitening and tartar control, and for the same price?

Fact: FF Dissidia has been eating all my free time lately. For a ten dollar investment I've logged in well over a hundred hours already, and can easily see doing a hundred more. Maybe not, though, as the sequel should be here in the mail any day now~ Also, Terra is a beast.

Fact: I walked in on my brother watching The Little Mermaid this morning. I ended up watching a bit with him. I think Ariel has the top spot in my heart again as far as Disney gals go~ Sorry, Belle.

Fact: Also, I woke up way early this morning and ended up finally poring over the latest Blade of the Immortal graphic novel. Hiroaki Samura, you need to stop setting the bar so amazingly high. =/ Once the series concludes...your drawing, your writing, your imagination: who will fill this void?

Fact: Lots of studying to do this week. Thankfully my finals are spread out over three days for once next week.
Fact: Still thinking about things.

Fact: I fail so hard at writing "bottom" chars. >___<;;

Fact: I'm nervous/excited about picking courses for September. D;

Fact: In what is possibly the worst bout of irony, this morning I was so tired that I spilled the coffee grounds all over the floor.

Info: My grades were pretty average this year. As and Bs. I'm not overjoyed but certainly not complaining. :]

I'm addicted to monster energy drinks.

I eat unhealthy foods.

I'm mostly indoors 24/7 doing indoor things.

I still live with my parents.

I'm jobless.

I have no friends or social life off the internet.

I'm a video game, anime, marvel & DC nerd.

I like table top gaming.

I still like watching cartoons at age 23.

I'm getting back in shape after having been inactive and a fat lazy ass for over 7 years. My goal is to loose 50lbs and get down to a size 36waist line. Right now I'm 230lbs and a 44waist line. Tired of being a fatass I want my toned body back after looking at pictures of when I used to be in shape that were taken during early highschool when I used to do 200 crunches and push ups a day and had abs and pecs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom