Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you feel better Zally. *hugs* Good luck on your test.

FACT: Akuma is getting yelled at a lot lately- First she's told she has balls to do something, then she's told she doesn't, then she's told she's too nice, then she's told she's too much of a bitch... (People need to make up their minds.)
FACT: Akuma is feeling undesireable and frustrated and wants to go back to sleep.

Mr Master said:
Juno said:
Fact: I'm incredibly frustrated and hope really is crippling. x__x

I'm frustrated, too! And hope keeps me trucking on, even in the midst of that frustration.

I hope I'm not talking about what you're talking about, because it's bad enough I'm suffering this.
...;_; I'm terribly confused now. But I'll consider Dickinson's words. u_u

Fact: I got the deathly hallows part 1

Fact: I get way too much fun out of rping Brady. Never liked an oc this much. D=

Fact: 1st official performance of our band! WooHoo!
Info: After that got completely drunk.
Info: Puked once in front of everybody.
Info: Thanks god we were drinking in old building of my uni, so it was quite close to reach the wc.
Info: Puked 3 more times, at the toilet at uni already.
Info: My friend who works as teacher had to pick me up, and get me sober before I headed back home.
Info: Spent all my money of beer and cigarettes, though didn't have any of them, and left them to my best friends instead.
Info: It's DEFINITELY the last time I get this drunk. (Oh, I have promised it to myself bilions times before, when I felt as sick as I do now..)

Info: I hate it when my left eye twitches and I falsely think something good will happen. .__.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom