Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: The song chasing cars by snow patrol makes me feel all happy inside. ;__;

Mr Master said:
Juno said:
Fact: I miss you. Too proud to tell you. And no I don't mean you @ creepy stalker who might read this. =P

Awwwww. :( I'm not that creepy...
:( Not at all? <3

Fact: I dislike thunderstorms. They scare me. ._. *baby*

*hugs Hahvy*

Aww... poor Juno. *gives hugs as well*

Fact: Misses hubs.
Fact: Is excited for him to come home tomorrow night.
Fact: Hates the heat that decided to descend upon us all....... X_X

random: extremely bored, feeling like playing a shooter game.
random: I have a broad taste in women
random: If I found a real chocobo chick I would grow my hair out, get an afro, and name him "Frocobo"

*squeezes da* <3;

Fact: My dvd player is being poopy and not letting me watch the voyage of the dawn treader. )': Sadness.

Fact: Fully immersed in a shit sleeping pattern which involves too much trying to sleep and not enough of actually doing it.

Fact: Still very much looking forward to Morocco at the end of the week.

Awww, Juno. XD
Have fun, EA!
Good luck with your tests, Zally!

Fact: Still misses hubs.
Fact: Is glad he comes back tonight.
Fact: Is grateful that so many friends kept her 'company' so that she didn't feel so creeped out and alone while he's been gone.
Fact: It's freakin' hot here! T_T
Fact: MUST. WRITE. TODAY. XD

Fact: I don't know how my room mates don't shower for several days... It's disgusting AND noticeable.

Info: My tummy is upset with me. =___=
Info: I took some medicine for it and hopefully it will kick in soon.
Fact: I have today off from work, thank goodness!!!!!
Fact: Still have some errands to do tho..

Juno said:
Fact: I am satisfied with the grade I'll be getting in lit theory. >x>

Oh, GAH! I HATED literary theory. Maybe my prof was just into the esoteric stuff, but it just rankles me when you can apply theory to a story that the author himself says isn't about what the theory is talking about!

It's one thing to criticize a work from the POV of, say, feminist theory, or communist theory, or something like that. Does it measure up, is it applicable? But to recast the themes and plot as if it were intentionally written as a crypto-feminist (or crypto-anti-feminist) text is perverting the point of the story, and only really saying how well you can twist the facts to fit your purpose.

Hell, you can take a Godzilla movie and twist it into a pro-feminist power parable.

Oh, trust me I hated it too. For someone who loathes feminist & Marxist theory, it was sheer hell. It didn't help that my professor appeared to have a particular agenda that I didn't care for in the least but I did the work, got the grade and now I don't have to look back. ;D I'm just going to be haunted by the intentional fallacy for the rest of my life. D:

Fact: My cousin named her son Aidan. I was hoping for a Sean or a Nathan. D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom