Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be getting a new laptop in the next couple of days. Very very exciting times! It'll be nice to use a keyboard that has all of the keys on and working!

This one! Nothing fancy, but it's going to be nice to get typing using a fully fuctional laptop! found out I'm gonna have a look at it tomorrow which means I very well could have new laptop by tomorrow evening!

*Nearly explodes with excitement*

Fact: I bit off a hole into my cheek just behind my lip.
Fact: Its bleeding rather lovely
Fact: I don't feel any pain from it...wondering if I should be concerned.

OUCH!
Though the bleeding is rather hot..... >.>
My guess is you really numbed those nerves, poor thing. But inside the mouth tends to heal rather quickly. So, I'm sure you'll be fine.

My ex has a pic of us kissing after I had a lil scuffle and there's a rivulet of blood dripping down my chin. I think you'd like it.

Ended up having an argument with the assistant in PC World who was insisting we couldn't buy the laptop without subscribing to their tech support team and several different anti-virus programs. Ended up taking the laptop to the till before refusing to buy it and walking out after she made an off colour remark about myself and my father. Drove round the corner to Comet, got amazing customer service and a far better brand new laptop (In PC World they were unable to tell us whether the laptop was refurbished or brand new) for cheaper! Schweet.

Didn't go with the one I originally fancied. My dad went straight to the more expensive laptops and so I was happy to follow. Been having fun messing around on it, backing up windows 7 and the factory defaults straight away! Now I can play with the webcam that was built into it. Lots of fun! Also got Norton Antivirus for a year for half price. Epic winning.

On another board, we were talking about when it's too soon to utilize tragedy for other purposes (comedy, etc.).

Humanity sucks just enough that you know when NBC is putting up pics of the tsunami devastation on their website, etc., there's some marketing wonk going "come on, we can just massage the image a little so that the wreckage subliminally spells out 'buy GE'. I mean, people are going to be looking at these for hours, it's free advertising!"

You know there's not only A guy who'd do that, there's a DEPARTMENT of guys who would do that.

Mr Master said:
On another board, we were talking about when it's too soon to utilize tragedy for other purposes (comedy, etc.).

Humanity sucks just enough that you know when NBC is putting up pics of the tsunami devastation on their website, etc., there's some marketing wonk going "come on, we can just massage the image a little so that the wreckage subliminally spells out 'buy GE'. I mean, people are going to be looking at these for hours, it's free advertising!"

You know there's not only A guy who'd do that, there's a DEPARTMENT of guys who would do that.

1300218767574.jpg

Fact: I miss you. Too proud to tell you. And no I don't mean you @ creepy stalker who might read this. =P

Fact: I just got a new job, so I don't have to work at a washing machine factory anymore.
Fact: I'm honestly a little sad because I won't get to drive the fork lift and "accidentally" swoop close to people anymore.

Fact: Summer has officially begun for me.

Info: Might be going to Finland this summer. Wee.

Fact: A bunch of storm systems just passed through.
Fact: That meant... rain, thunder, lightning and, yes, hail!
Fact: It's rather hot today (in the 70s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom