Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Came back from field trip, but still haven't made a post in any RP.

Fact: I'll probably post tomorrow. I hope.

Fact: I'm pretty sad that most of the fish we got Saturday evening died earlier this afternoon.
Fact: I have no idea why these fish died..... 12/14 died. All the mollies. Only the 2 platys have survived. So far.
Fact: I don't know what to tell my son when he wakes from his nap. He will be devastated.

T_T

Fact: Found out that hubs increased the temp on the tank's heater this morning.
Fact: He worried that the tank was too cold.
Fact: The increase in temp is what killed most of the fish.
Fact: Turns out one of the mollies survived of the babies... so we have 3 baby survivors.
Info: I hope it makes it... along with the platys.

darkangel76 said:
Fact: Found out that hubs increased the temp on the tank's heater this morning.
Fact: He worried that the tank was too cold.
Fact: The increase in temp is what killed most of the fish.
Fact: Turns out one of the mollies survived of the babies... so we have 3 baby survivors.
Info: I hope it makes it... along with the platys.

I, for one, hope Hubs learned his lesson.

Say they were playing hide and seek and got lost.

Fact: Ate a bacon sandwich this morning, it was epic as usual. Brown sawse (sauce) made all the difference.

EDIT: Got job interview at Pizza Hut tomorrow!

My son said...... "Fish gone? Sad... Get more fish."
>.<
Looks like we'll be getting some more at some point, but probably not until these babies get a little bigger. Thankfully, the 2 platys and mollie are doing REALLY well now. It most definitely was hubs' screw up with the water temp.

Fact: The Lost Boys kicks ass.
Fact: I'm watching it now.
Fact: I'd forgotten just how much I <3 this classic.

Fact: How is it that my vanilla friend is the one with nail marks running down his back? No fair. =3=

*pets Zally*

Fact: My head still hurts, but it's a lot better than before... nearly manageable now.
Info: It only took like 3 doses of meds to get to this point. =/

Fact: The park was fun, albeit HOT!
Fact: My 13 month old daughter actually climbed the steps and went down the slide... by herself (mostly). @_@
Fact: The kids played so hard they have crashed and now... quiet time for the mom! hehe!!!
Goal: Write posts!!!!!!

Fact: I don't follow hockey much but I can certainly watch, enjoy and appreciate it.
Fact: Props to Boston and all, but from what I understand, Jersey Devils > all.
Fact: The riots are inexcusable.
Fact: 666, The Number of the Post
Fact: Got a few stories going recently, one with a lovely little bird that I happened upon. One or two more and I think I'll be good.

Fact: It's been an active morning.
Fact: Got kids up, dressed, cleaned up...... we played with blocks, read books, had breakfast, played outside with the sprinkler and water table and now we're all inside... kids are just playing quietly together with the tv on in the background (Sesame Street time, lol).
Fact: It looks like it's going to rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom