Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight? I lost the ability to converse like a normal human being long ago. Kinda like when you're a kid and you're making a funny face, and your parents tell you not to do that or it'll get stuck like that forever.

info: just watched the red-band trailer for Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.
fact: have no interest in the books whatsoever, but that is how a trailer is done. also: Trent Reznor with Karen O cutting a remix of Immigrant Song? fucking hard-bone inducing.

Info: Finds that she can easily get attached to people if she likes the way they talk. Rather odd.
Info: Eventually finds a way to distance herself permanently.
Info: Been at work ten minutes with already two phone calls. Yay.
Info: Not enough sleep or relaxation time.
Info: Relaxing tonight, tomorrow, and saturday to an extent.

Info: Life has slowed down a bit more. I can be more active on BMR.

Fact: Job hunting is a bitch. 20 CVs and application forms handed in since Tuesday. No freaking replies yet. Tomorrow I am applying for the position of Assistant Director at the local theatre. It's only a temporary job, but it would be awesome experience and any kind of job would be nice.

EnlightenedAneurysm said:
Info: Life has slowed down a bit more. I can be more active on BMR.

Fact: Job hunting is a bitch. 20 CVs and application forms handed in since Tuesday. No freaking replies yet. Tomorrow I am applying for the position of Assistant Director at the local theatre. It's only a temporary job, but it would be awesome experience and any kind of job would be nice.

Be sure to call to follow up. I know at least one place that would accept any applications submitted, but wouldn't even bother to look at them until the person called back to follow up. That's how they could tell the people were halfway serious.

Fact: Feels inadequate as a role-player sometimes... when he can't keep interest.
Fact: Is looking forward to tomorrow will return to working out and is having a personal trainer assist him in this endeavor.
Fact:Saw X-men first class and it is made of win!!!

Info: Just been given my mark for our final performance, very disappointed. Not sure that I'll be able to go on to do a Master's Degree. Shit fucking sucks so fucking hard.

*hugs EA*
You can do grad school, I'm sure. There are always ways.

Fact: Hubs set up a 10 gallon fish tank a couple days ago.
Info: It looks really pretty even without the fish.
Fact: We're getting some platys from a friend whose platys had babies... awww...
Fact: My kids are excited for when we finally pick up the fish. :)

Fact: Eeeee just a few days till I get to see J for the first time in 5 years...Houston here I come

Info: What are platys? I kept thinking you were getting platypuses, DA. I was so excited.
Info: Rage at work. Fuck it.
Info: Three more weeks of this summer class. JUST THREE MORE.

>.<
lol.... unfortunately and fortunately they are a type of livebearing fish.

A platy.
XD

Fact: We bought 2 plecostomuses for the tank.
Fact: Will probably get the platys this weekend.

Fact: Retrogamin' like a boss lately. I have in front of me Discworld for the PS1, circa '95, back when the original Playstation game cases looked like thick DVD cases.
Fact: I don't know whether to be disappointed or amused when the soundtrack to something is far more enjoyable than the actual thing itself.
Fact: I think I've decided to get back into doing some more writing. I'll probably grab one or two more stories, then see how it paces out.
Fact: I miss seeing the familiar faces 'round these parts that have become somewhat less of a familiarity lately. Though, the influx of new faces is certainly a positive thing.

Fact: Hated final fantasy 13 but loves the soundtrack
Fact:Looking forward to assassins Creed Revelations. E3 trailer and gameplay looked awesome.
Fact: May wake up early tomorrow to work out.
Fact: Misses real home cook food. Haven't really bothered to cook as of late.
Fact:Looking forward to Green Lantern. Doesn't really picture Ryan Reynold as a Hal Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom