Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Convincing the lovebug to close his store early is rather easy though I did it for entirely horrid reasons.
Fact: The wireless at his home is much better than here so I have no fear of DCing whenever I make RP negotiations.

darkangel76 said:
Fact: Finally saw the movie 'Secretary'.
Fact: Related to that movie like I cannot even begin to explain.
Fact: My face is a mess b/c of that too..... >.<

You're not actually supposed to slap yourself around while you watch that movie!

Oh, wait, crying, yeah, that'll do.

It's a powerful film, though, for those of us who understand it, isn't it

Mr Master said:
darkangel76 said:
Fact: Finally saw the movie 'Secretary'.
Fact: Related to that movie like I cannot even begin to explain.
Fact: My face is a mess b/c of that too..... >.<

You're not actually supposed to slap yourself around while you watch that movie!

Oh, wait, crying, yeah, that'll do.

It's a powerful film, though, for those of us who understand it, isn't it

Yeah... I cried. It was indeed so very powerful and meaningful. There are no words as to how much I related to Lee.

It really was. It hit home for me on several levels. I understood the dynamic between Grey and Lee... I understood Lee entirely!!! And in nearly every facet!!! I think that's why it hit home for me like it did. Plus, I ADORE James Spader to pieces. He was just amazing as both a sadist and Dom.

Fact: I cook well. I cook very well. (Though, not as well as I shovel.)
Fact: I have made some badass dinners the past four nights running.
Fact: Cooking is one of the most enjoyable, and most rewarding 'hobbies' there is.
Fact: Unrelated to the aforementioned, I have a pretty weak sense of smell. My eyesight isn't a thing to brag about either. Though, I do have very good hearing.

Fact: Feels like a completely useless, fat, stupid, incompetent, lonely, miserable failure of a human being right now.

Zalvek, from a man who has beaten himself all his 50 years, it does a lot of damage, physically and emotionally. Be kind to yourself, please. I will second the <hug> from DA.

Info: Is finally getting a new microphone today!
Fact: The last time I bought a mic, I didn't use it for months, and then it broke when I wanted to use it.

fact: I'm going to work at the vet clinic in Fort Story today and tomorrow. That's kinda cool cause the beach is right outside it's gates.
Fact: I still wish I was working at the vet clinic here on the Naval Station Norfolk, I like it more cause I can see the aircraft carriers and stuff.

Fact: I cracked my head against a door frame three days ago and my head is still throbbing from it.
Fact: I think it may be time to go to the doctor whenever I get paid.
Fact: I won't be able to get my hair styled and colored like I wanted to then, which makes me feel doody in my soul.

Fact: My g-ma is using my Joe Jonas night-light. My male friend got it for me like a boss. :D

Fact: Training was over earlier today.
Fact: Training will be over even earlier tomorrow, before lunch break even.
Fact: Actually, even though it's not vacation, the entire week is very relaxed. Monday was only ordinary day.

Info: I'm debating on whether or not I'll dress up in my Slytherin Robes for the Deathly Hallows showing. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom