Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact; I haven't had a slash RP in ages. I now find myself starting to overload with them. Not that that's a bad thing, of course~
Fact; I have soo much muse for my male characters. Jesus frak.
Fact; Need to make a new signature. This one bores me now. D:

MM might get a monster post from me that makes things interesting. :3

Fact: My internet is not here yet D:<
Fact: I technically am going to have a 50 hour week this week. xD; Because I get paid 8 hours for working on a holiday. PLUS the overtime I'm getting ANYWAY. (Which is only 2-4 hours tops) which means moneh And because I'm scheduled a 40 hour weeeeek. It's like $500ish and some change >.>; Before taxes.
Fact: I Should get a raise D:< The amount of Saturdays I come home after Dawn is becoming alarmingly high.

Fact: Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be able to meet someone's expectations or satisfy them.

Info: exhausted.
Info: Wedding was retardedly long and boring- damn catholic hardcore weddings. THEY QUOTED GENESIS. D;
Info: i looked pretty at least.

Fact: Shu keeps wanting me to siiiing.
Fact: ... I might grant her wish and sing something >_>
Fact: I however will never join a band unless someone gets me over my stage fright. ._.
Fact: I like the single version of this song better than the Album version ._.;

Fact: Hahvy always looks pretty
Fact: Back in school again and it's damn tiredning
Fact: Drawing stuff at moment

Fact: I've been invited to a November wedding...my amazon will be there...soo excited.

Fact: I'd love nothing more than to be able to speak to someone who would just listen right now, rather than offering their opinion.

Wayward said:
Fact: I'd love nothing more than to be able to speak to someone who would just listen right now, rather than offering their opinion.

Fact: I can listen...but I hate when I do and people go "Well say something!"

Fact;
My boyfriend can't accept that I don't want to play Eve. It just doesn't really interest me. The worst thing is, that he doesn't seem to remember that I told him that the more a person tries to make me do something, the less appealing it gets. :/
Eve is looking incredibly unappealing right now.

Fact: My cat is awesome. He growls at people who aren't me when they walk by my door.
Fact: My Joker Dark Knight hoodie came in, but no one is ever at my previous address to accept the god damn parcel!
Fact: I want internet at my house. ._.

MM: If I could have functioned well enough last night to do that, I would have.

Info: Raging headache. >:
Info: College is crazy. Only two classes tomorrow and no work- thank fuck. <3

Fact: Internet works at the house!
Fact: Stupid roommate with the Mac computer can't use our encryption for some reason, so we have open internet for the neighborhood now. =|

Fact: The jump in difficulty between Calc II and Calc III is MIND BOGGLING. Seriously, easiest class ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom