Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I finally got the 8 inch vinyl War Machine thanks to a friend of mine and he is awesome. <3
Fact: I also realized that saying you have an 8-inch War Machine in the mail can be misunderstood quite easily. >>;
Fact: War Machine would make a pretty kickass sex toy name.

Zalvek said:
Fact: I finally got the 8 inch vinyl War Machine thanks to a friend of mine and he is awesome. <3
Fact: I also realized that saying you have an 8-inch War Machine in the mail can be misunderstood quite easily. >>;
Fact: War Machine would make a pretty kickass sex toy name.

Soooo... you have a dildo in the mail? ;B

0901101435-00.jpg

<3

H a r r i e t said:
darkangel76 said:
Fact: Is now 100% caught up with her RPs! O.O

Me tooooo~! :'D
At least, for BMR, anyway.

Fact; Attempted to draw Soul. It's not bad for a really rough sketch. I'm not sure if it's just my mood, but he looks really... sexually deprived or something. .__.

YAY for caught-up-ness! But yeah. I'm actually caught up EVERYWHERE! I'm still in shock over it. lololol. >.<

Fact: The arm of my chair broke.
Fact: Computer chairs whose backs are only connected to the arms is stupid.
Fact: My new chair didn't arrive today like it was supposed to and I am disappointed.

Fact: I still feel off, but better than I did yesterday afternoon/evening.
Fact: I'm a bit sleepy.
Fact: My daughter woke up in the night with cold symptoms... yep. She has a cold.
Fact: My allergies are flaring a bit.
Fact: It looks like it's going to rain.... hooray! The silver lining of this day!

Fact: Vega was drunk last night
Fact: Vega really has been drinking a lot more than normal o.o;
Fact: I am not looking forward to another 16 hour shift :<
Fact: My hand still says FU xD
Fact: Rps will have to wait to be replied to till sunday.
Fact: The club we were at last night made me definitely fucked with my Girl/Girl hormones. Too many girls I wanted to take hooome ;-;
Fact: Apparently the girls all loved my Vanilla Vodka and coke xDDD

Fact; When I don't sleep, my muse kicks into overdrive for certain characters. They're usually my rough edged ones.
Fact; I prefer chocolate milk over white milk, but when it comes to dipping chocolate chip cookies, I'm good for either. :'D

Fact: Speaking of chocolate milk, chocolate milk + cereal is one of the largest disappointments a child can have in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom