Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duragon's name sounds familiar....I can't quite place it. Mortal Kombat maybe?

*Edit* I remember now.

dauragon_2.jpg

Dauragon, from The Bouncer on PS2.

No, you're thinking of Mortal Kombat's Daigon.

Duragon is the Japanese pronounciation for Dragon.

The only character I know named Duragon is Duragon C. Mikado from the Bouncer video game for Playstation 2. He was a bad-ass.

EDIT: I was beat to it ;)

Fact: I must look really fuckin' stupid to the majority of the male population. They all seem to think I'm some sort of dumbass.

Bonus Fact: I am considering going on a gendercide (???). Kill maybe 20-50 males from ages 18-29. My weapon of choice is a chain. Just a chain.

Dameon said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: OMFG I"M GONNA DIE.
Info: Someone remove my uterus. kthnx.​

Fact: That's called a Hysterectomy. I'm willing to bet you're a bit young for that.

How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb? Trick question- Feminists don't change anything. :D

Info: I'm willing to give up my uterus if Harri can be my surrogate. <3​

H a r r i e t said:
Reika looks like an extreme feminist.

Oh God. No no, I'm all about equality and all that... in some cases. I don't think women should be in the armed forces... but I think they should be able to make millions in the MLB and such. I'm just upset with certain boys both in person and on this lovely site. I happen to like boys 360 days a year. There's just a Hate-Men week I think started today.

H a r r i e t said:
That's when you smack 'em with your shoe and walk away, me'thinks. ;B

That's too light.

Wrap your fist in chains, then punch'em. That's more gratifying. I've never done it, but, I imagine it would be.

Reika said:
H a r r i e t said:
That's when you smack 'em with your shoe and walk away, me'thinks. ;B

That's too light.

Wrap your fist in chains, then punch'em. That's more gratifying. I've never done it, but, I imagine it would be.

Brass knuckles are better. Chains are just as likely to fracture your hand as his jaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom