Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: My Droid is in the mail. I'm nervous about having a smartphone. But glad to be getting rid of this piece of shit with enough technical problems to give me an aneurysm.

Awh... I'm the only one with my mobile phone any more... the one that looks like a peice of a cinder-block.

And Aneurysms are fun... they taste like red....and see in potato... * falls over*

Aneurysm: It's kinda like drinking from a fountain. lol!

I wish I could keep my regular phone, but it's kinda for practicality. I'm so tired to technological malfunctions. I know I'll have them anyway, but I feel like people will be more inclined to help me. My provider always gives me the run around!

Fact: Has been getting his ass kicked by Summer lately, so hasn't been on as much as all that.
Fact: Doesn't like to make people sad from missing him. So... apologies.

Fact: Submitted a couple of screenplays to a contest! In about six months, will know if I won anything; grand prize is $5k, and top eleven contestants get forwarded to agents. Excited! I think I got a shot, but we'll see how it actually works out.

Lacey, unless you're getting a Droid Eris or a Droid Incredible, you have not even begun to understand the meaning of 'technical difficulties'. Motorola hasn't made a quality phone since the original Razr.

Fact: Her apartment still smells like cigarettes from last night o-o;
Fact: NOW HAS PANS TO MAKE EPIC COOKIES WITH.
Fact: Might be making Shots later~ Mmm vodka~

TakodaVega said:
-wants cookies and shots. jealous-

DamningTheHeavens said:
TakodaVega said:
-wants cookies and shots. jealous-

Come visit!~ All guests get dibs on one dessert of their choice~ :3

However~ WITH or WITHOUT alcohol in the batter is my choice ;3

I would! Lol. But alcohol cooks out in baking. if you want a dessert that'll get ya drunk, find a recipe for a rum glaze, and keep them in an airtight container.

I am not looking forward to the notification vomit emails I'm going to get once BMR catches up with itself or whatever the hell happens.

DamningTheHeavens said:
I would! Lol. But alcohol cooks out in baking. if you want a dessert that'll get ya drunk, find a recipe for a rum glaze, and keep them in an airtight container.

You dunno my cooking~ ;3

I use a Cinnamon Schnapps glaze for my Dutch apple pie. Mmmmmm~ ;3 And it's also baked in as well. Nummy~ Should add some Apple vodka to it too.

This year I'm thinking of adding Spice Rum to the filling and letting it soak for a day or so~ ;3

Plus there are such things as "No-bake' cookies. *wins*

fact: I have the most intoxicating girlfriend ever! We've been dating two weeks but it feels like so much longer cause we've been attracted to each other secretly for much much longer. She's one of mu best friends ever and I'm so happy and turned on by her. She's in Montana this week and I already miss her lots.

Sweetly_masked said:
fact: I have the most intoxicating girlfriend ever! We've been dating two weeks but it feels like so much longer cause we've been attracted to each other secretly for much much longer. She's one of mu best friends ever and I'm so happy and turned on by her. She's in Montana this week and I already miss her lots.

Wow. you must be the first person that's happened to ever. -sarcasm-

All BS aside, good for you. I'm glad

Fact: I'm so happy a certain someone has returned to me, but I think its best if I avoid telling her..lest she get a bigger ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom