Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dameon said:
Snazzy Trinket said:
Fact: Is really creeped out my facial hair.

Excellent typo. XD

Fact: Naturally grows a soul patch and goatee without trying.
Fact: Can't grow a real beard. =|
Fact: I'm not sure which is worse: The fact that I made a typo or the fact that I can't spot it.
Fact: I really need sleep.
Fact: Is horrified by your goatee and soul patch... no seriously it takes a few weeks for me to even stand in touching distance of most people with hair on their faces. [phobia]

Snazzy Trinket said:
Dameon said:
Snazzy Trinket said:
Fact: Is really creeped out my facial hair.

Excellent typo. XD

Fact: Naturally grows a soul patch and goatee without trying.
Fact: Can't grow a real beard. =|
Fact: I'm not sure which is worse: The fact that I made a typo or the fact that I can't spot it.
Fact: I really need sleep.
Fact: Is horrified by your goatee and soul patch... no seriously it takes a few weeks for me to even stand in touching distance of most people with hair on their faces. [phobia]

Snazzy Trinket said:

The typo is that you said my instead of by.

Also.

beard5.jpg

Dameon said:
Snazzy Trinket said:

The typo is that you said my instead of by.

Also.

beard5.jpg
Oh shit, I didn't even see it.

*Shivers* You bastard! What is with that! Why would someone distort their fact like that! Drill a hole in your head or something. But that? Why! It's so freaking unsanitary- disgusting. Can you imagine how much food and shit he gets caught in that? What if he decides to go down on someone? Three days later, when he smells tuna but he's eating ham... he knows what is it. But he's probably a sicko and gets off on the smell of rotting vagina. Gra, thank you Dameon, now I will never sleep. You win, you just... win. Gra.

Snazzy Trinket said:
Dameon said:
What if he decides to go down on someone? Three days later, when he smells tuna but he's eating ham... he knows what is it. But he's probably a sicko and gets off on the smell of rotting vagina. Gra, thank you Dameon, now I will never sleep. You win, you just... win. Gra.
Somehow, I don't see anybody letting him go down on them. :/

I like facial hair. Sometimes I get in goatee/beard phases where I think that's superfreakinhot. Hell, I like a hairy-ish (within reason) dudes anyway. -shrugs-

OHMYGODTHATMAN'SBEARDISFREAKINGAWESOME! :D

OH. And-

Fact: I'm re-taking my accuplacer tomorrow.

Fact: I have a goatee as well.
Fact: I shave around it so no beard may form as well as trim it to keep it nice and small.
Fact: I check my 'goat' before getting eye boggers out first thing in the morning.
Fact: The smell of tuna doesn't linger in it past mouth wash and a shower. That and tuna fish sandwichs don't go in the facial hair on purpose... they go in the mouth-hold.

Fact: I keep most hair short on my body.
Fact: Even though I look like a hair-less ape.

Fact: Can't even begin to fathom why the monstrosity on his face is cool.
Fact: Still very much so horrified by the facial hair.
Fact: Though it's good you keep it well kept, other wise you'd be in the group of people I'd have to stand 10 feet away from.
Fact: I'm ridiculously tired.
fact: I'm out of coffee
Fact: Having caffeine withdraws
Fact: Has a massive headach.
Fact: Interested in Lady havoc's story.

random factoid: Is equally curious of havoc's story... *raises a well trimmed brow*
Random brain spasm: if you don't like facial hair, then how can you stand having hair long enough to hang in your face ?

hiddenvet said:
random factoid: Is equally curious of havoc's story... *raises a well trimmed brow*
Random brain spasm: if you don't like facial hair, then how can you stand having hair long enough to hang in your face ?
reply: I have most of my hair shaved off right now for that reason. If it get's icky I have to cut it off, hair scares the shit out of me. Usually I use enzyme cleaners and a bunch of different conditioners to keep it looking healthy and then I keep it really straight. It if gets to fried looking I have to cut it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom