Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
FACT: My hair is really short now.
Fact: I can only spike my mohawk with hairspray so far.
Fact: I need to retake my accuplacer.

hiddenvet said:
Fact: Is now away for the next eighteen to twenty hours.
Fact: I found out the hard way, we wanna-be-elbow-lickers are a rare bunch.

Fact: likes this website
I never cared nor thought of it until it was mentioned. Then, being dumb, had to try...... eeep!

hiddenvet said:
Fact: Is now away for the next eighteen to twenty hours.
Fact: I found out the hard way, we wanna-be-elbow-lickers are a rare bunch.

Fact: likes this website
Of course you do. How can you not?

Fact:Has decided to wear shorts for the first time in like 5 years
Fact:eek:nly pair I have are from before I lost weight so they hang off my ass like i'm trying out for a rap video -.-
Fact:the rain yesterday cooled the temp to 81 instead of 104, much better day to cut grass~

Fact: My son is under the weather, poor thing.
Fact: Which means he's whiney... BUT, sleepy. lol.
Fact: My daughter fell asleep at around 10:45pm last night.
Fact: My daughter is STILL sleeping!!! WTF!? O.O

Fact: I just had to explain to my mother why it's a bad idea to buy vodka to sell in the bar without a liquor license being registered under the person buying it for her.

*Facepalm*

Also Fact: Harriet's wit is sarcastic and spiteful.

Fact: I like to run in front of the TV squawking and flapping my arms when my parents are watching something. I think it's funny for some reason.
Myth: I am very tall.
Time: HAMMER TIME.

found out its better to empty a bag after every round as opposed to stopping every five feet cause the mower gets clogged -.-

Fact:awesome shower was awesome

Fact: She suggested refilling the old, already purchased and now empty bottle of Vodka with the new stuff. Which, while I agree is probably a good way to do it without getting caught, still told her to just wait until tomorrow. Since we JUST got our license back, we really shouldn't be doing stupid shit.

Fact: Exam tomorrow.
Fact: Kind of freaking out.
Fact: Fuck there's gonna be a lot of studying today.

Factoid: A 'lay-down' machine is a large motorized impliment that hooks onto the back of a dump truck that's loaded with asphalt. When the dump truck begins to empty it's contents into laydown machine's 'hopper' a oven like torch designed to reach a minimum of 300 degrees kicks on and radiates from the machine as well as presses said asphalt into a 'rotor-milled' or groove road.

Factoid: To day in my location 95 degrees was the average temp from 8 am to about 3pm when it decided to spike into the low hundreds. While working next to and on the lay down machine.
Factoid: only trusty equipment was a shovel.
Random #$%: It was Fu$king hot

Venting: literally complete.

And yes Incrediable bath is incrediable and epic shower was fun to sit in...

*falls over*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom