Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkangel76 said:
psych80 said:
That sounds an awful lot like sleep apnea to me. If he's concerned about the CPAP machine you might remind him that there are alternatives so if it is sleep apnea it's not like he's doomed to be hooked to a machine every night. This site http://www.ihatecpap.com/ is a good one when it comes to this.
Oooh! Thanks for the link! I'm going to show it to my hubs. At the very least make him read it and what not. I'm sick of him not listening and treating this as nothing. I mean, it's mild to moderate, but still. The way I see it, you never know if it might worsen or lead to something else. So wonderful! Thanks! <3

I hope it helps. Mr. Master isn't the first person I've heard say that the CPAP isn't so bad once you get used to it but the very thought of it can really scare a lot of people. Perhaps with that link, and knowing that there could be alternatives would be enough to get him to at least do a sleep study which I think is very important.

Far too often people refuse to get treatment when they have a pretty good idea of what the problem is, especially when it's something that they feel will alter how they live their lives. Sleep apnea, while serious, isn't the end of the world. Sounds like you're handling it though, again, good luck and glad I could help. (Even if it's just a little.)

psych80 said:
darkangel76 said:
psych80 said:
That sounds an awful lot like sleep apnea to me. If he's concerned about the CPAP machine you might remind him that there are alternatives so if it is sleep apnea it's not like he's doomed to be hooked to a machine every night. This site http://www.ihatecpap.com/ is a good one when it comes to this.
Oooh! Thanks for the link! I'm going to show it to my hubs. At the very least make him read it and what not. I'm sick of him not listening and treating this as nothing. I mean, it's mild to moderate, but still. The way I see it, you never know if it might worsen or lead to something else. So wonderful! Thanks! <3

I hope it helps. Mr. Master isn't the first person I've heard say that the CPAP isn't so bad once you get used to it but the very thought of it can really scare a lot of people. Perhaps with that link, and knowing that there could be alternatives would be enough to get him to at least do a sleep study which I think is very important.

Far too often people refuse to get treatment when they have a pretty good idea of what the problem is, especially when it's something that they feel will alter how they live their lives. Sleep apnea, while serious, isn't the end of the world. Sounds like you're handling it though, again, good luck and glad I could help. (Even if it's just a little.)
Oh but you helped quite a bit. I showed the site to my hubs and he seemed pretty excited to see that if he did get diagnosed positive for sleep apnea that he at least had options. He also said that even if he HAD to deal with a CPAP, he might be willing. That's a HUGE step for him. It really is. And I think part of the reason he said that is because he now knows he has options. Anyway, he then told me that one of his colleagues at the university he's a prof for performs sleep study tests of people for his research and that if it'll make me happy he'll volunteer for it. I said YES! So, it looks like he's going to do that, which is awesome! Since it's not with his own doc, I'm not sure what that'll mean, but he can at least take the info he gets from the study to give to his doc. And I think he might be more comfortable having the test done by someone like his colleague. So, here's to hoping. And again.... THANK YOU! <3

Fact: Can't wait for Tuesday, I'll be done with Calc II. @_@
Fact: Studying is braining my melt.

Fact: Can't apply to any Ontario Colleges today because the website's staff don't work on weekends. Which seems kind of silly, as they also close at 5 PM on weekdays. So if you're a student in High school applying for college, you can only reach them for about an hour after you get out of class on weekdays.

Brilliant.

Fact: the state he lives in has an average of two hundred days out of the year filled with some form of sunshine.
Fact: Has a very noticable farmer's tan.
Fact: Hates sunshine and misses clouds and rain.

hiddenvet said:
Fact: Hates sunshine and misses clouds and rain.
Move to Forks?

A little part of me died for 1) knowing that reference and 2) saying it out loud.

Fact: Is pale.
Fact: Is too pale.
Fact: Hates being so pale.
Fact: Never tans.
Fact: Always burns.
Fact: Hates the sun.
Fact: Craves snow and rain.

Fact: I almost got hit by 4 different vehicles that decided that going offroad after missing an exit was better than going through traffic.

Fact: Delayed Adrenaline/Panic rush is nice to have. Well. usually.

Fact: Am safe <3

Fact: I haz a new MP3 player. Good thing too cause Mine just kicked the bucket earlier today xDD

Fact: I've had all my mp3 payers through the same company. Love them dearly and they can handle the hardcore abuse I give them (My old one has a crack in the screen and the corners are chipped to pieces but it took till recently for the memory to get a bitch to keep uncorrupted. :/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom