Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: ~ I was drunk last night
Fact: I may or may not have had epic girl cuddles with my Definantly straight chick friend from high school
Fact: This may be repeated VERY Soon~
Fact: Next time Hookah is in order ;3
Fact: Found out I can't handle Margaritas without getting tipsy after not even drinking HALF of it. O-o;
Fact: Tangtini's are awesome though~
Fact: Is so a Vodka girl. Damnit A Coke with Cherry Vodka sounds good.
Fact: Is kicking herself that she forgot her fucking Tag Reader at work so Has to drive to Cary then to Knightdale for lunch at IHOP.

Fact: Once again my dad is trying to rip me off....*Sigh* I'm named after my greatest enemy in this life.

Fact: just got back from Comic Con
Fact: is tired but totally willing to go to the club tonight. <3
Fact: misses MM

aaaaaand...is irritated with all the errors popping up around here D'= weh~

Info: And the pool shrinks some more...awesome.
Info: Really getting sick of the status changes.
Info: Just not a good day right now.
Info: Best part is cleaning and getting a new RP started.​

Fact: I had to bury my friend's cat today.
Fact: he wouldn't stop sobbing for 45 minutes.
Fact: I am just not that sensitive.
Fact: we ended up having to use picks to break up the clay and roots when we were digging the hole.

Super excited about PMs being back
Equally geeked out about planning my Spring Break Vegas trip - looking at hotels now.

Fact: My boy is raising $5000 to pay for surgery on a $50 kitten.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.savepoe.com/">http://www.savepoe.com/</a><!-- m -->

Zombies Galore said:
Fact: I had to bury my friend's cat today.
Fact: he wouldn't stop sobbing for 45 minutes.
Fact: I am just not that sensitive.
Fact: we ended up having to use picks to break up the clay and roots when we were digging the hole.

Fact: Had to be with my first girlfriend when she had her caught put down
Fact: I cried. I'm a cat person.
Fact: She cried for like 3 days. She's a super duper cat person.

Fact: Going to go post the savepoe website link on some furry boards. 'cause the furries are suckers for saving animals.

I never have dirty dreams about people I'm attracted to. I hope for Benicio Del Toro, or Jemaine Clement. I get that boy from my French class in high school who was a huge douche, or that boy who turned out to be a sex offender.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-!!!!!!!!!

Nine said:
I never have dirty dreams about people I'm attracted to. I hope for Benicio Del Toro, or Jemaine Clement. I get that boy from my French class in high school who was a huge douche, or that boy who turned out to be a sex offender.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-!!!!!!!!!
that is the suck. My condolences.

Fact: My Droid is in the mail. I'm nervous about having a smartphone. But glad to be getting rid of this piece of shit with enough technical problems to give me an aneurysm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom